Would you like to be a Brand Ambassador for the UK’s leading online learning platform & community for future lawyers?
Do you have fantastic networks within your university? Are you outgoing, ambitious, target-driven and creative? Do you want to gain first-hand exposure to the world of Commercial Law while earning some extra money to support your studies next year? We are looking for individuals to represent The Corporate Law Academy and network with students about their new subscription service
Location: Your University Campus
Role: On-Campus Brand Ambassador
Salary: £10 an hour + bonuses + free subscription
Start Date: Mid-October 2021
Deadline: 6th October – we recommend applying as soon as possible
Who are The Corporate Law Academy?
- The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) want to give every student the same opportunity to build a career in commercial law
- They strive to break down the barriers for aspiring lawyers with outstanding potential who may lack the connections or training
- Through training and support, their community helps aspiring lawyers become the best versions of themselves
- Joining the TCLA’s online learning platform will give you the technical knowledge, communication skills and self-belief to conquer the application process and kickstart your career at the biggest global law firms
What is the role?
- As a Brand Ambassador, you will be representing The Corporate Law Academy and telling students about their fantastic subscription platform, TCLA Premium
- You will be using your fantastic networks and undertaking various activities from lecture shout-outs and events to social media posts and society engagement to encourage students to sign up to TCLA Premium
- Your target is to get 17 students to sign up to TCLA Premium
- Your creativity and initiative is valued
Why should you apply?
As a Brand Ambassador you will:
- Get a free 6-month TCLA Premium subscription to help you know the product you are promoting and help you accelerate your own learning!
- Earn a salary and bonuses while working flexibly and managing your own time
- Be able to give your connections a discount to the subscription
- Receive the opportunity to network extensively on campus
- Enjoy a fun and rewarding role supporting a fast-growing start-up where your creativity and initiative is valued
- Have a fantastic addition to your CV!
Who is best suited to this role?
We want to hear from you if…
- You attend one of the following Universities: Bristol, Cambridge, Durham, KCL, LSE, Manchester, Nottingham, Oxford, UCL and Warwick
- You are enthusiastic, enterprising and target driven
- Committed to a career in commercial law
- You have fantastic campus connections to individuals interested in a career in commercial law
- Have prior experience or understanding of TCLA
- You are a natural networker who loves making new connections