This market-leading company is looking for driven, enthusiastic, and collaborative graduates for their commercial graduate scheme. With an exclusively internal promotion system, an outstanding starting salary, and complementary Audi A3, this scheme is an absolute must for all graduates looking for a career in technical sales!
Company: Direct Technical Sales Business
Role: Graduate Sales Role
Location: Dublin, Ireland – locations in the UK available also
Salary: £28K + Commission + Company Car
Start Date: July or September 2020
Deadline: 19th April 2020
Who is the company?
- The company is a direct sales business specialising in the development and manufacturing of cutting-edge industrial automation and inspection equipment, such as code readers, microscopes, and sensors.
- They work across industries with a hugely diverse client base, ranging from top global companies to smaller firms and traders.
- They are rapidly expanding with a network of 16 international affiliates, over 3000 employees and turnover of over $4 billion each year.
- With 210 offices in over 46 countries, and recognition in Forbes’ Top 100 innovative companies list, the company is a real global leader in its area!
What is the role?
- During the scheme, you will be selling award-winning technical products to new and existing clients over the phone and through pitches face to face.
- You will be working in the office for 2 days a week, making calls to generate sales leads, and arranging client meetings to be held over the next 3 days.
- The other 3 days you will be driving to your meetings in your brand new Audi A3/VW Passat, pitching the company’s products face to face.
- You will be assigned a personal territory and can expect to be pitching to at least 5 clients per day whilst out in the field.
- With lots of client support, management development and ongoing in-house training, there are an abundance of opportunities to progress to team leader and beyond!
Why should you apply?
- Great earning potential: A competitive starting salary (£28k+), an extremely generous commission scheme, bonuses based on team results, and regular salary reviews.
- Outstanding progression opportunities: The company promotes exclusively from within -progress to Sales Leader, Team Leader and Area Sales Manager within a few years!
- Join a rapidly expanding global network: The company has 16 international affiliates and over 3000 employees and is continuing to grow rapidly on a global scale.
- Become an expert in selling market-leading products: You will receive 4-8 weeks of product and sales training, alongside ongoing management training as you move through the company.
- Work in a collaborative environment: With a young, sociable team, the company prides itself on its collaborative environment.
- Extra perks: Vitality Private Life & Health Insurance and pension schemes, company car (Audi A3 or VW Passat), subsidised gym membership, laptop and mobile phone, numerous weekly and monthly socials, and more!
Who is best suited to this role?
This scheme is open to graduates with a degree in any discipline, although an interest in the company’s technology is key.
We’re looking for candidates who:
- Have a strong motivation for a career in sales.
- Are positive, honest and can communicate in a clear and persuasive manner.
- Are target-driven and resilient.
- Are enthusiastic and collaborative self-learners.
- Have some experience in a customer facing role/ have demonstrated their work ethic and leadership skills through extracurricular involvement or work alongside their degree.
- Have a full Irish driving licence.