Company: Investment House with £19.7bn assets under management
Role: 2-year Technology Graduate Programme
Salary: Competitive, Discretionary bonus
Start Date: September 2020
Degrees accepted: Computer Science, Software Engineering and related technical degrees
Apply now below!
What is the role?
– Rotating within the agile development teams, you will be getting involved in different projects, with the focus on developing your technical skills and adopting best practices.
Upon completing your rotations you will move into the Security team. Here, you will:
– Be responsible for supporting the business as usual activities as well as security-based projects.
– Through on the job training, you will provide input to help shape future security strategy, delivering on the key security projects and supporting the Security Risk and Control agenda.
– Competitive starting salary with a discretionary, annual bonus.
– All qualifications fully funded and supported (for example, IOC)
– Full use of internal and external training platforms (both technical skills and personal development)
– Flat hierarchical structure with an open-office floor plan – no closed office doors here!
– Very healthy company with fresh fruit, office yoga and pilates, as well as cricket, football and tennis teams and fun exercise boot-camps in Green Park (optional of course)!
– 25 days holiday (with the option to purchase an additional 5 days) and birthday hours.
– Regular acupressure massages as well as private travel and medical insurance.