Are you fluent in Swedish or Dutch in addition to English? Have a passion for finance with a drive to grow and succeed? Want to start work immediately for a global investment advisor?
We are looking for driven and ambitious graduates for a fast-paced, dynamic role. With an open plan structure, interaction across all levels and departments, and a collaborative, sociable culture, this forward-thinking business is the ideal place to kick-start an investment career.
Company: Global Independent Investment Advisor
Location: Marble Arch, London
Role: Investment Associate
Salary: £32k + Bonuses + Benefits
Start Date: ASAP – January onward
Degrees Accepted: Any Degree – Finance, Investment Banking, Economics or Business Preferred
Deadline: 15th March 2020
Who is the company?
- They are one of the world’s largest independent investment advisors managing over £91 billion in assets for over 50,000 high net individuals, 69,000 families and over 175 institutional clients worldwide.
- They pride themselves on their client-centric approach, offering flexible, bespoke portfolios, with long-term financial goals, seeking out globally diverse investment opportunities to minimise portfolio risk and ensure client needs are continually met.
- They currently employ over 2,500 people across multifarious global offices and boast an open, sociable and collaborative company culture.
What is the role?
- This role is fast-paced and dynamic, providing the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects on a daily basis.
- You will act as a point of contact for advisors, supporting outside Sales Representatives and Investment Counsellors in administrative and operational capacities.
- You will create financial reports and analyses for prospective clients, and gain insight into European business practices.
- You will gain direct client exposure, interacting with existing clients regarding operational inquiries, and building relationships with leading banks from across the globe.
- You will work directly with departments responsible for generating client portfolio recommendations, with an aim to develop your skills and knowledge to quickly rise up the ranks.
Why should you apply?
- Quick Progression: Direct your own career path – all employees have the opportunity to work in any part of the business!
- Ongoing Training: You will learn from the best, including a personal mentor, and be supported by a team of driven individuals determined to impact the industry.
- Client-Centric Approach: With personalised investment counsellors, long-term investment strategies and flexible, bespoke portfolios, work for an investment advisor who puts their clients first.
- Company Culture: Work in a supportive, collaborative environment alongside a friendly, sociable team.
- Diversity and Inclusion: They are committed to finding innovative and diverse individuals – notably, 63% of employees are led by women.
- Welfare: Enjoy annual salary reviews, and 28 days holiday, increasing to 30 after 5 years.
- Extra Perks: Interest-free season ticket loans, competitive pension schemes, private health & dental cover, subsidised gym membership, cycle to work scheme and more.
Who is best suited to this role?
- You must have a 2.1 in any degree discipline, however, Finance, Economics, Investment Banking and Business are preferred.
- You must be a native-speaker in Dutch or Swedish in addition to English.
- You must have excellent written and verbal communication, and strong interpersonal skills.
- You must be capable of setting priorities and working under pressure.
- You must be ambitious and hard-working, with a professional, collaborative mindset.
- You must have an excellent attention to detail and strong organisational skills.
- You must be able to multitask and have a willingness to learn.
- Please note that this company is not able to sponsor visas.