Calling entrepreneurial, motivated Graduates with a passion for startups, Venture Capital & technology.
Company: Venture Capital firm
Role: Software Engineer
Location: Flexible Work From Home/In office
Start Date: ASAP
Do you want to join a collaborative team to get the chance to develop software? Our client is looking for a Software Engineer to support the investment team with software development. An in-depth understanding of product code is a must have! If you want excellent career progression and high quality training in a technical role, apply now!
Who is the company?
- Our client is a venture capital firm with an outstanding profile of entrepreneurs worldwide, focussing on internet and tech companies who can quickly achieve global scale.
- Our client is a close-knit team consisting of 40 staff members, with a growing pipeline of opportunities in multiple geographies.
- Our client has invested in some leading startups both in Europe and the US!
What is the role?
- Our client is looking for talented graduates to run back-end activities with the requirement to get involved in some front-end tasks.
- You will be responsible for working on software products and client projects.
- You will be a flexible team member with an office base in Mayfair, London, having the opportunity to divide your time between the home and office!
- You will be a team player with a passion for the venture capital industry to provide the investment team with excellent software engineering expertise on exciting projects.
Why should you apply?
- You will receive an excellent base salary from £50k with fantastic career progression.
- You will be provided with comprehensive training so you are fully aware of the requirements for a Software Engineer.
- An excellent company culture who pride themselves on knowing current trends and the market today.
Who is best suited to this role?
- You must have achieved at least a 2.1 degree in any STEM subject from any university!
- You have prior knowledge or experience using using languages such as , Python (must have), Java, TypeScript, AWS, SQL/noSQL, React or C#.
- You will ideally have 1-2 years relevant experience!
- Have a demonstrable interest in startup investing, technology and Venture Capital!
Click here to apply now!
It only takes 30 seconds to register your interest in these roles, and we’ll support you throughout the full application process. Our service and support is free!