Company: An Innovative Online Letting Agent and Property Service Provider
Role: Software Engineer
Start Date: ASAP!
Degrees accepted: Computer Science or Software Engineering
Apply now below!
What is the role?
– The company is looking for two brand new software engineers to join the team, to develop and maintain the system as well as providing excellent creative innovations. With a lean team and a massive user base, you’ll get to see the impact your ideas will have.
– You will be trained and developed from the outset, and once you have found your stride, you can take responsibility for your own exciting projects as well as get involved in some other aspects such as web development and bug fixes.
Who are the company?
– Established in 2012, this company had one inspiring mission; to make renting property fairer, safer and cheaper, and in doing so became one of the UK’s largest letting agencies by 2015.
– It is revolutionising the industry, by allowing smoother interactions and more efficient transactions, savings landlords and tenants billions of pounds in the process!
– With a close knit team of around 30 exceptional individuals, the company has an immense user base of over 2 million people so your ideas can have a huge impact
Your passion and flair will be nurtured in an ambitious and inclusive company culture, and there is a completely flat and open structure – the founders are in the office with the team!
Join a social atmosphere with weekly team lunches, monthly team events and annual company away weekends.
– Holidays are encouraged (seriously)
– Flexible working hours
– Free office drinks + snacks
– Weekly yoga sessions and in-office massage
Who is best suited to this role?
– You must have a degree in either Computer Science or Software Engineering from a top UK university to be eligible.
– C# experience is preferred but not required.
– They welcome applications from recent graduates or those with some professional software engineering experience, and this may be taken into consideration when determining salary.
– The company want candidates with a strong product mindset – the ability to understand customer feedback and think creatively about how to improve the user experience.