Company: Leading Provider of Careers-Experience Programmes
Position: Student Experience Manager
Salary: £Competitive + Bonuses
Start Date: ASAP
Degrees: All degrees accepted
Who can apply? You must have graduated from a Top 40 university!
Apply now below!
What is the role?
– The role of the Student Experience Representative is to ensure every current or potential student and parent have the best customer experience possible
– You will be responsible for all in-bound customer issues via phone, email and social media
– You will engage potential customers who have shown interest but are yet to commit to a program
– You will speak with parents and students to help guide them through to booking process
– Join a vibrant, fast-growing start-up that has already changed the lives of many people
– You will be part of a dynamic enterprise that will give you immediate senior responsibility and a range of experience that may take others many years of corporate life to gain
– There are lots of opportunities for career progression – you can become a department junior head within 18 months
– Have real ownership of the work you do – as part of a smaller business you will have your creative opinions heard with the chance to make an impact from day 1
– You will become part of their team of successful, like-minded professionals who wish to provide opportunities for young people