Join today to kick start your career in market data research. Our client is a fast-paced market research agency that explores a variety of brands and their advertising campaigns.
Company: Market Data Research Firm
Role: Research Executive
Location: Warwick and WFH
Salary: £22,000-24,000 (Depending on Experience)
Start Date: ASAP
Do you have a creative flair and a desire to work in a client-facing role? Our client is looking for graduates that are ready to get stuck in, take on the challenge, and become a valuable member of the team! Start your application today!
Who is the company?
- Join one of the UK’s most interesting market research firms, providing campaign tracking of their client advertising campaigns some of which include; Channel 4, Bupa, Waitrose, John Lewis, Halfords, KP, Dreams – and more!
- The company aids in bringing the customer’s voice alive into the decision-making process. Through collating and analysing performance data and converting it into marketing strategies and advice.
- The company invests strongly in their employees, with a culture of openness and collaboration, demonstrated through an annual budget to learn a new life skill as well as a budget for personal development.
What is the role?
- You will be joining the client-facing team, the role will require you to combine your creative and analytical skills in order to work out what leads to a successful advert, and how to improve a brand based on this.
- Your day-to-day responsibilities will include – dealing with interactions from both clients and agencies, answering their business and marketing questions.
- You will use Microsoft Office to amend and update market research questionnaires on Word along with the use of Excel to analyse the implications of the data found.
- You will help clients by delivering presentations and reports.
- You will work on a variety of different projects, these may include ongoing, long-term projects or working on a specific campaign with weekly client updates.
Why should you apply?
- You will join a relaxed, social atmosphere in the office and benefit from an inclusive culture whether you choose to come into the office or choose to work remotely. An overall flexible working schedule.
- You will receive an annual team bonus which is linked to company growth overall.
- You will also receive training both internally and externally.
- You will have accessible transport systems and amenities located near to the office – Warwick Parkway train station and Warwick town centre.
- The company is working towards a B Corp certification. With the mission to be a business that meets the highest standards of verified social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability to balance profit and purpose.
- You will have the option to join company gym sessions (currently outside) – with a Personal Trainer on Monday and Thursday for HIIT and Yoga on Wednesdays.
- Other Benefits include:
- Wellbeing support
- Lunch and Learn
- Cycle to work scheme
- Bupa Health Insurance
- Top-spec laptop and tech
Who is best suited to this role?
- You have achieved a 2.1 or above at degree level. All subject degrees are welcome.
- You are a strong communicator and have demonstrated strong team working skills previously both in and outside of the workplace.
- You are able to build and maintain client relationships in a confident and engaging manner.
- You have a creative flair as well as the ability to think logically around problem-solving.
- You are comfortable with handling data and numbers.