Company: Schroders, the Global Asset Manager
Role: Global Technology Graduate Programme
Salary: £Highly Competitive
Start Date: 17/09/20
Degrees accepted: Any STEM subject preferred (Computer Science, Engineering)
Apply now below!
What is the role?
– Schroders Global Technology is organised into a number of teams, distributed across London, Zurich, Luxembourg, Singapore and New York.
– These teams span the entire business and you’ll have the opportunity to work across numerous Technology teams based in Luxembourg over the course of the programme
– You will gain experience in:
Software development: This teams look to create, enhance or implement optimum solutions for all areas of our business. You’ll work directly with end users, gather requirements and be involved in the full end-to-end design and development of solutions
Business Analysis: This involves helping to identify the needs of the business and matching these with technology solutions. It involves strategic planning and design
Information Security: Balancing the critical needs of protecting Schroders from a number of angles, rigorous data security whilst maintaining the agility required of the business
Infrastructure and Production Services: These teams provide and support global hardware, applications and network support for Technology teams around the clock.
Enterprise Technology: This team provides technical oversight including Quality Assurance (QA), Cloud engineering, Data governance and Development Engineering (including DevOps)
– Working in small teams gives focused attention on you, exposure to individuals in senior positions and the opportunity for rapid internal career progression.
– There is the chance to work in the vibrant, exciting city of Luxembourg, which is one of the world’s major financial and business centres, steeped in history and full of exciting tourist attractions
– Chance to learn multiple different coding languages
– As a test centre for Microsoft, graduates can make use of the latest technologies to work on live projects with real-life application
– IMC qualification (and others suited to your specialism) fully funded and supported
– You will be at the forefront of developing new, strategic, state of the art architecture
– Personal development is incredibly important to Schroders and there is a committee dedicated to graduate trainees