Brand Ambassadors wanted for one of the UK’s largest Asset Managers!
Would you like to be a brand ambassador for one of the UK’s largest Asset Management firms? Do you have great networks within your university? Do you want to gain first-hand exposure to a global asset manager, while earning some extra money to support your studies next year?
Schroders, one of the UK’s largest Asset Managers, is looking for enthusiastic undergraduates to join its team of nationwide brand ambassadors for the 2021/22 academic year. You must be graduating in 2022 or 2023 to apply for these roles.
Location: Your University Campus
Role: Campus Brand Ambassador
Universities Accepted: Imperial College London, Loughborough, Bath, Exeter, Birmingham, Leeds, King’s College London, East Anglia, Nottingham, Dundee, Liverpool, Surrey, Reading, Newcastle, Sussex, Aston, Lincoln, Kent, Nottingham Trent, Oxford Brookes, Northumbria, Coventry, Manchester Metropolitan, Sheffield Hallam, Hull
Start Date: 5th October 2021
Deadline: 22nd September
Who is the company?
– Schroders is a globally-renowned, locally-run Asset Management firm, based in central London, which has £500.2 billion in assets under management.
– Spanning across 6 continents, Schroders have over 200 years of investment management experience.
– Schroders is structured to ensure it consistently delivers globally, but always retains the flexibility to remain locally relevant.
What is the role?
– As a Campus Brand Ambassador, you’ll be the face of Schroders at your university, representing a global leader in Asset Management.
– You’ll be responsible for using your university connections to promote Schroders’ brand and opportunities across all corners of campus.
– In this flexible, paid role, your tasks will include lecture drops and accompanying shout outs, social media promotion, and promoting the brand face-to-face to your friends and peers.
Why should you apply?
– This role offers a great opportunity to learn about the culture and values of Schroders.
– You’ll be part of a dynamic, world-leading and ambitious firm, which places diversity and inclusion at the core of its values.
– You’ll have the chance to network extensively and build up your campus connections whilst getting fantastic experience for your CV.
Who is best suited to this role?
– You can be from any degree discipline, but you must be graduating in 2022 or 2023.
– You must be on track for at least a 2.1 in your degree.
– We’re looking for mature, well-rounded and enthusiastic individuals with attention to detail, fantastic interpersonal skills and a willingness to learn about Schroders and finance.
– You must display confidence and have a strong social media presence across Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram etc.
– You must be attending one of the following universities: Imperial College London, Loughborough, Bath, Exeter, Birmingham, Leeds, King’s College London, East Anglia, Nottingham, Dundee, Liverpool, Surrey, Reading, Newcastle, Sussex, Aston, Lincoln, Kent, Nottingham Trent, Oxford Brookes, Northumbria, Coventry, Manchester Metropolitan, Sheffield Hallam, Hull.
It only takes 30 seconds to register your interest in this role, and we’ll support you throughout the full application process.