Company: Schroders, the Global Asset Manager
Role: On-campus Brand Ambassador
Location: Your university campus
Salary: £10 an hour
Start Date: 17/09/20
Apply now below!
What is the role?
– As a Campus Brand Ambassador, you’ll be the face of Schroders at your university, representing a global leader in Asset Management.
– You’ll be responsible for using your university connections to promote Schroders’ brand and opportunities across all corners of campus.
– In this flexible, paid role, your tasks will include lecture drops and accompanying shout outs, social media promotion, and promoting the brand face-to-face to your friends and peers.
– This role offers a great opportunity to learn about the culture and values of Schroders.
– You’ll be part of a dynamic, world-leading and ambitious firm, which places diversity and inclusion at the core of its values.
– You’ll have the chance to network extensively and build up your campus connections whilst getting fantastic experience for your CV.
Who is best suited to this role?
– You can be from any degree discipline, but you must be graduating in 2020.
– We’re looking for mature, well-rounded and enthusiastic individuals with attention to detail, fantastic interpersonal skills and a willingness to learn about Schroders and finance.