Do you have previous sales experience and a keen interest in E-commerce and tech? You came to the right place.
Want the opportunity to use your skills within a promising E-commerce start-up? Our client is currently building a new team in London and on the lookout for an ambitious Sales Manager with previous management experience to join their team on a full-time basis.
Company: E-commerce Start-up
Roles: Sales Manager
Salary: £60-80K (depending on experience)
Start Date: ASAP
Degrees Accepted: Any degree
This E-commerce start-up offers a unique online payment solution offering £5 discounts to the shoppers on each order. Their aim is to reinvent the online shopping experience, by focusing on building a unique shopper-centric solution. Their mission is to simplify shoppers’ online experience by offering high value-added services through a “super checkout”.
The 1st version of the product focuses on solving 1 single pain: the online shopping experience still suffers from expenses costs.
This start-up built a unique online payment solution that offers £5 discounts to the shoppers on each order through a payment solution that enables online retailers to accept online card payments. The shoppers get £5 off directly on the payment page. The firm operates as a cross merchant solution. Once you’re a member, your membership works across all merchants’ partners!
Today, checkout is still a particularly painful step for online shoppers. By focusing on building a unique shopper-centric payment method, this start-up disruptive approach turns the old-fashioned checkout on its head.
With easy-to-use technology and services, the firm offers its members the best online checkout experience: unlimited instant discounts, 1-click payment, and soon: free returns, free shipping, anti-fraud guarantees, options to pay later or in installments, and many other services. In other words, they’re making online shopping simpler and more accessible via checkout benefits that shoppers actually value. Their goal? To build the new standard for online payment.
They are looking for talents that are very sensitive to user experience, and with the willingness to change e-commerce practices by providing more value to the e shoppers.
– Be ambitious: Think big and worldwide
– Be simple: keep the essential
– Be focused: Do one thing really, really well
What is the role:
(3 years + experience in a similar role)
You will be in charge of building and managing the inside sales team (up 20 sales and the sdr team).
Some of your duties will include:
– Build with the founder: the commercial strategy, our value proposition and the negotiation pitch
– Optimise our sales CRM to maintain well organized data and improve the team’s efficiency
– Recruit high sales performer
– Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture Set clear sales goals
– Oversee day-to-day sales operation
– Monitor sales team performance and report on metrics
– Motivate team members
– Discover training needs and provide coaching
– Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments Encourage creativity and risk-taking
– Suggest and organize team building activities
Some of their benefits include:
– Transportation and daily meal offer
– Regular drinks and parties offered
– Team building Trips
– Opportunity to be part of a growing business
– Fantastic opportunity to grow with the business and to progress your career
– A fun and rewarding role where your hard work is valued.
What is the hiring process like?
Phone interview with Sanctuary Graduates
15 minutes introduction call with the client
60 minutes interview with the founder
30 minutes: organisation, logic and personality tests
1 business case presentation with our founding team
We’d love to hear from you if you are:
– A Tech addict with a startup mindset
– You have a sense of communication, whether on the phone, by email or orally
– You like to convince: “No” never means no!
– You have a high level of energy, drive, enthusiasm
– You learn quickly and like challenges