This global cyber security provider is looking for English, French or German-speakers to join their growing sales team. With uncapped commission, the opportunity to work with world-leading products and gain insight into numerous industries and clients on a global scale, this is an excellent role for ambitious graduates looking to kick-start a career in sales!
Company: World-Leading Cyber Security Company
Role: Business Development Representative
Salary: £20 – 24K + Uncapped Commission (OTE £50K+)
Start Date: 30th March, 4th May – later dates available!
Degrees Accepted: Any
Deadline: 23rd March 2020
Who is the company?
- The company specialises in creating and distributing AI cyber platforms, cloud security software and autonomous cyber response systems across numerous industries.
- Founded in 2013, they are rapidly expanding – with 44 offices globally, operations in 110 countries and over 1000 employees, they are the world-leaders in AI cyber security.
- They work with over 3000 clients, such as Ebay, Peugeot, and Ocado and have gained numerous accolades for their innovative products.
What is the role?
- As a Sales Representative, you will sell the company’s products to new prospective businesses within your region.
- You will identify key decision-makers through a variety of forums, generating leads through cold-calling, prospecting and events.
- You will have regular KPIs, gaining uncapped commission for all new clients you book in.
- You will develop strong client relationships, gaining exposure to numerous commercial actors, industries and regions.
- You will join a friendly, ambitious and rapidly growing team with regular office socials and ongoing training.
Why should you apply?
- Uncapped commission structure: with on target earnings of £50K +.
- Work for a rapidly growing company and gain exposure to world-leading technology.
- Join their headquarters in Cambridge at the forefront of the action.
- Receive excellent product and sales training when you join and throughout.
- Progress from Sales Representative to Account Management within a few years.
- Other benefits include: regular trips abroad, share options, life insurance, health care, 23 days holiday, office drinks and more!
Who is best suited to this role?
We are looking for candidates who:
- Have a 2.1 in any subject from a top university.
- Are fluent in English, German or French.
- Have a strong motivation for a career in sales and an interest in security and tech.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Are target-driven, competitive and resilient.
- Are confident cold-calling.
- Are ambitious and money-motivated.
Please note, the company is not able to sponsor visas for this role.