Key Client Account Manager
Company: Sanctuary Graduates
Location: Liverpool Street, London (currently working from home)
Role: Key Client Account Manager (RPO)
Salary: £35k + regular client success bonuses
Start Date: ASAP
Deadline: 1 July 2021
Who are we?
We are Sanctuary Graduates: the graduate recruitment expects. We pride ourselves on our proven ability to connect the top graduate talent from over 200+ universities with employers from across the UK – and we are growing, fast.
Established in 2010, we’re proud to work with over 100 client employer partners, including KPMG, Goldman Sachs, Cisco, RB, JDE, JLL, Ruffer, Bloomberg, Fidelity International and BDO, delivering an inclusive suite of recruitment and graduate marketing services. These include:
– Target attraction and marketing campaigns
– Dedicated brand ambassadors on campus
– Screening and assessments
– Diversity initiatives
– Outsourced recruitment
Partnered with the Social Mobility Foundation, a commitment to and passion for diversity and social mobility runs through the core of our business and our trademark personal touch ensures great relationships both within the business, but also with our clients, candidates and university partners.
What is the role?
One of our biggest clients, a leading technology graduate recruiter, have asked us to scale up our recruitment into their graduate training programme. As a result, we need an experienced, client motivated and target driven manager, who will be able to drive the people and project to success.
– You will be in charge of recruiting 100+ graduates into our client, with weekly and monthly project sprints.
– You will be managing the existing recruitment process and looking for any improvements that can be passed on to the client.
– You will be in charge of a small team of consultants, setting daily targets and monitoring output levels, as well as performing quality checks on their work.
– You will set monthly attraction targets, creating exciting copy with the client to attract thousands of applicants, and using our networks to get the information out there.
– You will be involved in the screening of candidates, from CV through to final interview and testing, and delivering excellent candidates to our client.
Who is best suited to this role?
This role is all about delivering results to clients, and as such needs someone who will always put our client’s needs first. We are looking for someone with:
– Experience managing a team of people, driving them to successfully meet client needs, hit targets and produce high quality work.
– Experience managing projects with many moving parts, and the ability to deal with multiple targets within them.
– The ability to deliver excellent results to clients, and to be able to communicate these in a clear, concise and confident manner.
– A problem solving mindset, someone who has experience improving current processes and dealing with issues quickly and efficiently.
– Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills.
– Accountability – someone who wants to be totally responsible for the outcome of a project and wants all aspects to be successful.
What can we give you?