Rotational 12-month placement at Sanctuary Graduates!
Do you want to work with key clients? Are you looking for a challenging, rewarding 12-month placement with responsibility from day one? Do you want to have your creative opinions heard with the opportunity to be part of a young team with a family vibe in a rapidly growing business? We are looking for a placement student to join our team in London this summer on our rotational placement role…
Company: Sanctuary Graduates
Location: Liverpool Street (currently working from home)
Role: Rotational 12-month Placement
Salary: £17,000 + £1,000 sign-on bonus
Start Date: Summer 2021
Degrees Accepted: Any Degree
Deadline: 30th March 2021
You can be from any degree background to apply for this role!
Who are Sanctuary Graduates?
We help 100s of employers reach, attract and recruit the best graduates. We have built student networks and university partnerships to deliver businesses the graduates & interns they need.
– We are a rapidly growing scale-up business with an impressive array of happy, long-term clients including KPMG, JDE, RB, EY and many more.
– You’ll be joining a young team with a family vibe – lovely people who look out for each other on our exciting journey of growth.
What is the role?
As a 12-month placement student, you will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of campaigns for several of our key high-profile clients. This placement will allow you to rotate through three teams, giving you the chance to see how each area of the business works.
The three areas of rotation are:
You will utilise our multiple campus search methods to generate large numbers of relevant applications in order to deliver the graduates, placement students or interns our clients’ businesses need.
Day to day activities include:
– Attending virtual client meetings, building your advert and planning your campaign.
– Selecting the advertising strategy required to ensure that you reach your target applications.
– Utilising our database of over 150,000 students by sending mailers and other attraction material.
– Analysing and assessing current applications and liaising with our screening team to find gaps in your campaign that may need filling.
– Attending and maximising return from careers fairs.
– Maximizing return from our student society partnerships.
You will help deal with the flow of applications generated by our campus search team, screening, shortlisting and ultimately placing them with our high-profile clients.
Day to day activities include:
– You will speak to and build relationships with candidates, ascertaining their ambitions and helping us to place them on our clients’ graduate schemes and internships.
– You’ll get the opportunity to interview candidates, prepare them for interviews and liaise with our clients all over the UK!
– Our consultancy teams work with our more niche clients, and often deliver candidates who can start roles immediately. As a consultant you’ll be both searching for candidates and consulting them, on a much tighter time-scale, and often on multiple campaigns at once.
Why should you apply?
– Rotating across 3 teams will give you huge exposure to our business, equipping you with a variety of new skills.
– We hold your personal development as one of our priorities, so you will be given the opportunity to attend ‘Time Management’ courses and more, to help you on your way to achieving a successful and rewarding career.
– You’ll be working in the beating heart of the company, affording the opportunity to have your ideas heard in order to help shape the future of our firm as we continue to grow rapidly.
– We have regular socials, team days and weekends away.
– We just moved into new offices with beer and wine fridges, cupboards full of food, table tennis, darts, Xbox and many more things to make you feel at home.
Who is best suited to this role?
– You must be undertaking a 12-month placement as part of your degree.
– You must have excellent interpersonal skills, great initiative and a strong sense of ownership.
– You must be kind, driven, hard-working and love problem-solving and fantastic attention to detail.
– The ability to think outside the box, be upbeat and have an excellent and confident telephone manner.
– The ability to work to tight deadlines and be truly invested in the work you do.