Do you have an eye for detail and a love for data? Use your questioning mind to drive decision-making!
Company: Boutique Bank
Role: Risk Reporting and Analytics Graduate
Location: London (Currently work from home)
Start Date: ASAP
Are you a curious team player who is willing to go the extra mile? Join a group of like-minded straight-talking individuals today! Enhance your understanding of credit risk through comprehensive training aided by initiative and resilience.
Who is the company?
- The firm provides development finance, specialist business finance, and specialist mortgages to UK SMEs, as well as personal and business savings accounts.
- Our client is focused on working together to succeed. Through an enthusiastic and collaborative ethical environment that focuses on their customers.
- The company is a small to medium-size business enabling you to benefit from the expertise of others as you start your role within risk reporting by promoting data-driven decisions.
What is the role?
- You will be responsible for monitoring lending portfolios. You will be extracting, manipulating, and converting data into reporting packs and presentations regularly for senior management and credit committees.
- You will analyse data, identify trends and develop an in-depth understanding of HTB’s business and customers in order to deliver insightful analysis.
- You will be expected to identify opportunities to enhance processes, procedures and tools. You will also identify and investigate new data sources and find new ways of looking at existing datasets in order to generate new insight.
Why should you apply?
- You will receive a competitive salary along with a discretionary annual bonus.
- You will gain access to a Yulife app membership, a chance to collect and convert points into retail vouchers based on your daily steps for example.
- You will be provided with an extensive benefits package including company pension scheme and 25 days leave + plus bank holidays.
Other perks include;
- Private Medical Cover
- Subsidised gym and health centre memberships
- Season ticket loan – Rail or Parking
- Cycle to work tax benefits
- Life assurance
Who is best suited to this role?
- You have achieved a grade of 2.1 or above in a degree of a numerical discipline for example; Mathematics, Statistics, Accounting, Data Science, etc.
- You must have achieved A-level results of AAA or AAB.
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You want to learn about credit risk and all areas of credit risk management. You are an organised, self-motivated, and naturally curious individual who is willing to learn and develop new skills.
- You can clearly demonstrate experience in Microsoft Excel (This will be used for reporting and analytics)
- You have experience in data projects, programming, and/or coding such as; SAS, R, Python, VBA.
It only takes 30 seconds to register your interest in these roles, and we’ll support you throughout the full application process. Our service and support is free!