Company: One of the Largest Professional Services firms in the World
Role: 3 Year Audit Graduate Scheme
Start Date: April 2020
Degrees accepted: All degrees accepted!
Apply now below!
Who is the company?
– Our client, 1 of the ‘Big 4’ professional services firms, is a multinational industry-leader with offices and opportunities around the world
– Part of the ‘100 Best Companies to Work for’ list ranked by Fortune magazine, this globally connected firm specialises in assurance (including financial audit), advisory services, tax and consulting
– Their Reading and Luton offices are renowned for the development of people into future leaders, without the pressure of being in central London
What are the roles?
Auditing involves analysing the data that goes into financial statements to ensure that they are a true and fair representation of the business.
On the Audit graduate scheme you will be:
– Providing reassurance: helping companies and governments publish accurate financial accounts allowing them to make decisions with confidence and meet legal requirements
– Reducing risk: as organisations rely on IT and data, even the smallest mistake can damage their reputation or business performance, so you will be spotting and reducing the risk of these mistakes happening
– Creating Solutions: helping businesses make sure their systems are safe and working, asking ‘what could go wrong?’, and implementing your solutions
Why should you apply?
– You will have the chance for overseas secondments to work with teams across the world, empowering you to develop and become a real expert in your field
– Professional qualifications in chartered accountancy with ICAS or ICAEW all fully funded and supported
– Both the Luton and Reading offices are fantastic places to start your career at, giving you the same wide-ranging client exposure as other offices, but with much cheaper living costs and a real family-feel