12 month role to gain invaluable skills and experience!
Roles: Public Relations / Personal Assistant
Start Date: August 2021
Deadline: 24th June 2021
Our client, a top Global Asset Management Business, is looking for a meticulous and self- motivated candidate to join their EMEA Communications Team! This excellent Internship opportunity will provide an invaluable insight into the PR and PA world. If you are highly organised and have strong attention to detail, apply below!
Who is the company?
- PGIM Offers Deep Asset Class Expertise Across Both Public and Private Markets.
- Our client is considered to be one of the Top 10 Largest Asset Managers in the World.
- The firm is located in an excellent area, near Trafalgar Square, and the company also has offices in 16 countries around the globe.
What is the role?
- You will be responsible for compiling reports and bi-weekly newsletters to a large volume of distributors and stakeholders of the business.
- You will provide administrative support to the team, including diary management for the team.
- Your role will involve supporting media relations– including press releases, media events and media enquiries.
- You will be responsible for designing and managing media tracking, reporting and measurement initiatives.
Why should you apply?
- You will work closely with the Communications Manager of the EMEA team, which will provide you with fantastic experience and a chance to develop your skill set.
- You are provided with excellent exposure to the Public Relations sector and be part of the team responsible for PGIM’s reputation.
- You will have the opportunity to learn about a variety of businesses within the PGIM firm.
Who is best suited to this role?
- You must add value and hit the ground running with this exciting role.
- You must have strong attention to detail with outstanding communication skills – both written and verbal.
- You will have excellent time management and organisation skills.
- You have some communications experience (desirable but not essential).
- You must have, or be on track to achieve, at least a 2.1 degree in any subject.
- This company is unable to sponsor visas for applicants outside of the UK/EU.
Click here to apply now!
It only takes 30 seconds to register your interest in these roles, and we’ll support you throughout the full application process. Our service and support is free!