Operations Manager: University Partnerships & Campus Networks
Company: Sanctuary Graduates
Location: Liverpool Street, London (currently working from home)
Role: University Partnerships & Campus Networks Manager
Salary: £30-40k depending on experience + performance related bonus
Start Date: ASAP
Deadline: 4th May
Who are we?
We are Sanctuary Graduates: the graduate recruitment expects. We pride ourselves on our proven ability to connect the top graduate talent from over 200+ universities with employers from across the UK – and we are growing, fast.
Established in 2010, we’re proud to work with over 100 client employer partners, including KPMG, Goldman Sachs, Cisco, Reckitt, JDE, JLL, Ruffer, Bloomberg, Fidelity International and BDO, delivering an inclusive suite of recruitment and graduate marketing services. These include:
– Target attraction and marketing campaigns
– Dedicated brand ambassadors on campus
– Screening and assessments
– Diversity initiatives
– Outsourced recruitment
Partnered with the Social Mobility Foundation, a commitment to and passion for diversity and social mobility runs through the core of our business and our trademark personal touch ensures great relationships both within the business, but also with our clients, candidates and university partners.
What is the role?
– Our Operations Manager: University Partnership and Campus Networks role is integral to the continued growth of the business.
– You will be responsible for managing and developing our campus networks.
These networks allow us to achieve our unique market offering; the ability for employers to reach any student, studying any degree, at all UK universities.
In conjunction with our exhaustive campus data insights, they allow us to support our employer partners to attract the top talent in their recruitment drives and reach their diversity goals.
– You will be in charge of building and managing relationships with our:
Heads of University Careers Service partners.
Academic department partners.
Student brand ambassadors.
– You’ll use your persuasive personality to bring people on board, and manage those relationships going forward, ensuring they are happy, growing and giving us complete access to any student at all UK universities.
– You will also be looking after and growing our huge online community of graduate and undergraduate talent.
Who is best suited to this role?
This is a brand-new role and the perfect opportunity for an innovative, results driven individual, keen to have their impact felt throughout the entire business. We are looking for:
– 5+ years’ experience in an account/project management type role (or similar), ideally within the higher education or graduate recruitment sector, but not essential.
– A proven relationship builder and natural communicator, with excellent interpersonal skills.
– Proven experience in project management with clear accountability for results.
– A self-motivated innovator who thrives on not only meeting, but surpassing targets.
– A mindset for growth and continuous improvement in relation to all areas of the business; product, perception and processes.
– Well organised with a keen focus and excellent attention to detail.
What can we give you?
– Good salary with performance related annual bonus
– You’ll be joining a young team, hungry for growth and development but with a strong family feel which we retain as we grow
– Our journey of growth will afford you progression opportunities within the business
– There will be some flexible/home working once we return to the office in June