Company: One of the Big Four!
Role: Audit Graduate Scheme
Locations: Cambridge, Hull, Reading, Luton, Southampton and Aberdeen
Start Date: September 2020
Degrees accepted: All Degrees Accepted!
Apply now below!
***Your application will consider you for all locations – you will have the opportunity to select your preference after you have submitted your application!***
What is the role?
On the Audit graduate scheme you will be:
– Providing reassurance: helping companies and governments publish accurate financial accounts allowing them to make decisions with confidence which meet legal requirements
– Reducing risk: as organisations rely on IT and data, even the smallest mistake can damage their reputation or business performance, so you will be spotting and reducing the risk of these mistakes happening
– Creating Solutions: helping businesses make sure their systems are safe and working, asking ‘what could go wrong?’ and implementing your solutions
– Hull: being named the UK City of Culture 2017, and with huge investments being made into the city’s technology and entrepreneurs, Hull has seen unprecedented growth in the last 5 years; you will be working at the forefront of one of the UK’s fastest emerging markets!
– Southampton: recognised as the cultural, retail and commercial capital of the south of England, and being a short ferry ride from the Isle of Wight, this city is an incredibly well connected, vibrant and exciting place to start your career in!
– Reading: this office is renowned for the development of graduates into future leaders, without the pressure of being in central London. It is a great city to live in, and also a hub for lots of international companies.
– Luton: this office is incredibly diverse and they’re very supportive of new graduates. You will have lots of focussed attention on your work and progression, and you will get a lot of exposure to senior individuals within the company.
– Cambridge: Being home to one of the country’s most booming tech industries (referred to as Silicon Fen), and being a stone’s throw away from London, Cambridge was named the UK’s best city to work in according to Glassdoor.
– Aberdeen: this location is in close proximity to beautiful countryside and stunning beaches, with a close-knit and supportive graduate community and affordable housing and lower living costs.