Are you in your final year of University and looking to gain professional experience? Are you well connected on campus and digitally savvy? Do you want to gain first-hand exposure to a career in audit, while earning some extra money to support your studies next year? National Audit Office is looking for enthusiastic students with a real aptitude for networking to be their Campus Brand Ambassadors for the 2020/21 academic year!
Company: National Audit Office
Locations: Your University Campus: Aston, Coventry, Essex, Leicester, Northumbria, Queen Mary, Leeds, Newcastle, Sheffield, Middlesex, Heriot Watt
Role: Brand Ambassador
Training Dates: Mid-September TBC
Degrees Accepted: Any Degree
Deadline: 1st Sept
What is the role?
– Working as a Campus Brand Ambassador, you will be representing a leading firm at your university.
– You will be using your fantastic networks and undertaking various activities from social media posts, society engagement, and networking events.
– You will also be required to organise social events such as drop-ins, helping with careers fairs (online) and ensuring that the brand you are representing is spread far and wide across campus.
Why should you apply?
– Earn a salary while working flexibly and managing your own time. The campaign will be running for 8 weeks and BAs are expected to work a total of 15 hours.
– Opportunity to represent a leading firm and to gain working experience.
– Chance to network extensively on campus and online.
– A fun and rewarding role where your creativity is valued.
– Looks fantastic on your CV!
Who is best suited to this role?
We want to hear from you if….
– You are enthusiastic and enterprising.
– You have fantastic campus connections.
– You have a real interest in Financial Audit and Value For Money and have knowledge of this industry (ideally).
– You are a natural born networker who loves making new connections.
– You will be graduating in 2021 and are currently in track for a 2.1