Campus Brand Ambassadors Wanted for Top International Law Firm Latham & Watkins!
Do you have fantastic networks within your university? Are you outgoing, ambitious and creative? Do you want to gain first-hand exposure to a career in law, while earning some extra money to support your studies next year? Leading global firm Latham & Watkins are looking for enthusiastic and well-connected students with a real aptitude for networking to be their Campus Brand Ambassadors for the 2021/22 academic year…
Firm: Latham & Watkins
Locations: Your University Campus
Role: On-Campus Brand Ambassador
Salary: £10 an hour, 15 hours
Universities accepted: Oxford, Queen Mary, Birmingham, Nottingham, York, Exeter, Warwick, Leeds, Durham, Cambridge, Manchester, Edinburgh, King’s, Cardiff, Bristol
Start Date: Late September 2021
Deadline: 7th July
What is the role?
– As one of our Campus Brand Ambassadors, you will be representing the leading law firm Latham & Watkins at your university
– You will be using your fantastic networks and undertaking various activities from lecture shout-outs and events to social media posts and society engagement
– You will be responsible for promoting and driving brand awareness. You will do so by coming up with marketing ideas on how to promote the brand across a wide range of social media platforms in line with guidelines provided by Latham & Watkins
– You will also be required to organise events, and attend digital events organised by your university or by societies to ensure the brand is spread far and wide across campus
Why should you apply?
– Earn a salary while working flexibly and managing your own time
– Opportunity to represent a leading international law firm
– Chance to network extensively on campus
– A fun and rewarding role where your creativity is valued
– Looks fantastic on your CV!
Who is best suited to this role?
We want to hear from you if….
– You attend one of the following universities: Oxford, Queen Mary, Birmingham, Nottingham, York, Exeter, Warwick, Leeds, Durham, Cambridge, Manchester, Edinburgh, King’s, Cardiff, Bristol
– You are going into your second year at university
– You must have achieved AAB in your A-levels (or equivalent) and be on track for a 2.1 in your law degree
– You are enthusiastic and enterprising
– You have fantastic campus connections
– You have a real passion for law and have knowledge and experience with this industry
– You are a natural born networker who loves making new connections
It only takes 30 seconds to register your interest in these roles, and we’ll support you throughout the full application process.