Company: Schroders, the Global Asset Manager
Role: 12-month Technology Placement
Start Date: 22/06/20
Degrees accepted: Any STEM subject preferred
Apply now below!
What is the role?
– As a Placement student, you’ll gain experience in one of the below teams:
Software Development: Looks to create, enhance or implement optimum technical solutions
Business Analysis: Helping to identify the needs of the business involving strategic planning and design
Information Security: Protecting Schroders from different angles & implementing rigorous data security
Infrastructure & Production Services: Supporting global hardware, applications and network support
Enterprise Technology: Technical oversight including quality assurance, cloud engineering, data governance and development engineering
– From day 1 you will be getting practical, hands on experience to help you to build your knowledge and learn multiple different coding languages.
– You will be working in small teams giving you focused attention and exposure to expert individuals in senior positions.
– As a test centre for Microsoft, placement students can make use of the latest technologies to work on live projects with real-life application.
– You will be at the forefront of developing new, strategic, state of the art architecture.