Company: Latham & Watkins
Role: Campus Brand Ambassador
Salary: £10 an hour, 15 hours
Location: King’s College London, Cambridge, Queen Mary, Oxford, Cardiff
Start Date: Late September 2020
Training Date: Mid September 2020
Degrees Accepted: Law preferred (Penultimate year students), Final year students in other subjects considered
Deadline to apply: 06/07/20
Apply now below!
What is the role?
– As one of our Campus Brand Ambassadors, you will be representing the leading law firm Latham & Watkins at your university
– You will be using your fantastic networks and undertaking various activities from lecture shout-outs and collateral drops, to social media posts and society engagement
– You will also be required to organise social events such as drop-ins, helping with careers fairs and ensuring that the brand you are representing is spread far and wide across campus
– Earn a salary while working flexibly and managing your own time
– Opportunity to represent a leading international law firm
– Chance to network extensively on campus
– A fun and rewarding role where your creativity is valued
– Impart your invaluable knowledge on to those looking for a career in law
– Looks fantastic on your CV!
Who is best suited to this role?
We want to hear from you if….
– You attend one of the following universities: King’s College London, Cambridge, Queen Mary, Oxford, Cardiff
– You are going into your 2nd year of your law degree at university, or are a final year student in another degree discipline with excellent links to the law faculty and law societies
– You must have achieved AAB in your A-levels (or equivalent) and be on track for a 2.1
– You are enthusiastic and enterprising
– You have fantastic campus connections
– You have a real passion for law and have knowledge and experience with this industry
– You must have clear motivations for a role in a commercial law firm
– You must demonstrate other interests (extra-curricular), have confidence and a positive attitude
– We are looking for those that are aspirational and that possess raw potential and ambition
– You must be interested in applying for a role with Latham & Watkins after you graduate
– You must be available to attend a training day in London in mid September 2020 (this is a MUST)