Do you have a natural flair for sales? Join today!
Company: Channel Marketing Partner
Role: UK Client Acquisition Account Manager – Italian Speaking
Salary: £25k-30k (+£5k OTE)
Start Date: ASAP
Are you an ambitious, outgoing, and engaging individual who is fully motivated to achieve the best for themselves and the business they are working for? Our client is looking for an individual who is fluent in both English and Italian as this role will be focused on managing Italian Partners. If this sounds like you, go ahead and apply!
Who is the company?
- You will be joining a global organisation that works directly with IT vendors to enable mid-tier market growth using through-channel marketing.
- Our client offers channel partners hands-off, sophisticated marketing services fully funded by some of the largest brands across the globe.
- Overall, working to help channel partners acquire new clients and engage their existing customers – supporting business growth is at the heart of the company.
What is the role?
- You will be focused on the partner side of the business meaning that you will be responsible for engaging partners to participate in the Vendor funded program.
- You will be managing the onboarding process onto the campaign and ensuring that each partner is maximising the campaign.
- You will be predominately on our Italian Vendor programs therefore, communicating in fluent Italian is essential.
- You will have monthly acquisition and/or success metrics that you will be expected to meet, providing insight and feedback directly to your manager.
Why should you apply?
- You will be joining a dynamic team that is rapidly establishing themselves in EMEA, providing the opportunity for future career progression.
- You will join a team culture of like-minded self-starters.
- Other benefits include:
- 33 days holiday (including UK public holidays)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Onsite Parking
Who is best suited to this role?
- You are fluent in Italian and English.
- You are a dynamic individual with excellent relationship building capabilities.
- You can clearly communicate, engage and develop new business relationships, including director-level prospects.
- You are an adaptable individual with the ability to tailor your approach in a variety of situations and suggest the best actions based upon this.
- You have previous experience of working to and exceeding commercial targets as well as working to monthly deadlines.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- You have existing knowledge of Google and Salesforce.
It only takes 30 seconds to register your interest in these roles, and we’ll support you throughout the full application process. Our service and support is free!