A leading RegTech company is looking for a driven European language speaker to join their expanding sales team. A fantastic opportunity to learn from the best and gain experience in a fast-growing sector.
Company: RegTech Company
Role: Inside Sales Role
Salary: £26,000-£30,000 (depending on experience) + bonus
Start Date: ASAP
Deadline: 30th April 2021
Who is the company?
Our client is an award winning RegTech company founded in 2018, established to provide services to financial institutions so that they can comply with Open Banking and EU regulation. They do this through their world-class Software as a Service (SaaS) platform, enabling their clients to provide open banking services to their customers. They have a dynamic, international working culture with the founders and many team members having backgrounds with prestigious financial services and technology firms.
What is the role?
- Involves establishing a network of connections and fully understanding the market, to sell to top financial institutions and blue-chip technical service platforms.
- The successful candidate will be the first contact for attracting prospects.
- You will be reporting to the Head of Sales and will work closely with the commercial sales team across Europe.
- Responsibilities include building an early value proposition within each prospect, with the objective of securing a qualified appointment for the market-based Regional Business Development manager.
- Whilst most of the appointments will be self-generated based on strategic targets, there is also the opportunity to be the first response to inbound sales enquiries and some partner generated introductions.
- Performance will be measured on both the quality of activity undertaken and the conversion to appointments secured.
Why should you apply?
- An excellent opportunity to take on responsibility early in the role and to drive sales for this growing company in an exciting sector.
- You will be joining a small but growing team of hardworking and ambitious individuals.
- A chance to learn from high-caliber individuals and benefit from their significant expertise within the industry.
- Product and Industry training including sales coaching – you will be able to develop your own expertise and sector knowledge.
- A performance related bonus is offered plus private healthcare and share options.
Who is best suited to this role?
- You must have at least business proficiency in one or more European languages (in addition to English)
- You must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- You must be able to work independently, this role will be best suited for a highly self-motivated and tenacious individual.
- Successful candidates will be able to show confidence in relationship building and have a polite tenacity for the task.
- An individual who can present key messages and objection handling.
- A person who can build and execute a clear strategy plan and approach for new prospects.
- An individual who can build effective plans to identify and engage multi-functional decision makers across large and complex organisational structures.
- You must have core IT competencies and professional social media experience.
You WILL be required to travel within the UK one day per week (post pandemic) to participate in face-to-face team building and expansion activities.
Click here to apply now!
It only takes 30 seconds to register your interest and our service is completely free of charge.