Head of Candidate Operations
Company: Sanctuary Graduates
Location: Liverpool Street, London (currently working from home)
Role: Head of Candidate Operations
Salary: £40k + regular client success bonuses
Start Date: ASAP
Deadline: 1 July 2021
Who are we?
We are Sanctuary Graduates: the graduate recruitment expects. We pride ourselves on our proven ability to connect the top graduate talent from over 200+ universities with employers from across the UK – and we are growing, fast.
Established in 2010, we’re proud to work with over 100 client employer partners, including KPMG, Goldman Sachs, Cisco, RB, JDE, JLL, Ruffer, Bloomberg, Fidelity International and BDO, delivering an inclusive suite of recruitment and graduate marketing services. These include:
– Target attraction and marketing campaigns
– Dedicated brand ambassadors on campus
– Screening and assessments
– Diversity initiatives
– Outsourced recruitment
Partnered with the Social Mobility Foundation, a commitment to and passion for diversity and social mobility runs through the core of our business and our trademark personal touch ensures great relationships both within the business, but also with our clients, candidates and university partners.
What is the role?
Our screening team delivers thousands of candidates to our clients, using various means and methods to shortlist applicants and support them through the process. We are looking for a new Head of Candidate Operations, who will lead the team and continue to deliver an excellent service to our clients, which span many industries and roles. Often these projects are completely outsourced recruitment processes, so you will feel like an in-house member of our biggest clients.
– You will be in charge of planning the screening schedule for multiple projects at once, assigning roles to your colleagues and managing them to deliver to client deadlines.
– You will oversee and be accountable for quality control within the screening team, auditing the work that your team produces and ensuring clients receive the shortlists they need.
– You will spend some time screening candidates, from CV to final interview, and preparing them, to really understand the needs of each client and to help cement and improve recruitment processes.
– You will work with our candidate attraction team, liaising with them on the quality and volume of talent your team is seeing.
– You will work with clients to create recruitment processes that ensure excellent candidate experience and will likely be involved with facilitating external assessment centres for them.
– You will work towards our diversity targets for every shortlist, and review processes to see how disadvantaged candidates can best be supported.
Who is best suited to this role?
This role needs someone who has experience in recruitment, ideally graduate, intern and placement focussed, and has managed a team of people before.
– You must be comfortable managing multiple client deadlines and complicated projects, as well as being organised enough to manage your team to complete these.
– The ideal candidate will have experience in recruitment, having screened CVs and conducted interviews before, and will have had some management experience.
– You must have excellent attention to detail and be able to balance being candidate and client focussed, delivering the best experience to both.
– Someone who is personable, confident and can take accountability for the success of projects will suit this role well.
– Excellent time management and organisation skills are a must, as well as someone who is a problem solver and can deal with difficult situations, should they arise.
What can we give you?
– Good salary and benefits package
– You’ll be joining a young team, hungry for growth and development but with a strong family feel which we retain as we grow
– Our journey of growth will afford you progression opportunities within the business
– There will be some flexible/home working once we return to the office in June