Looking to get your start in accounting? Get your ACA qualifications and short courses fully sponsored with this market-leading industrial fastenings manufacturer.
Get the same training as that of the Big 4 – but in industry and with closer training!
Location: Uckfield, East Sussex
Role: Group Assistant Accountant
Start Date: November 2020
Deadline to apply: 23/10/2020
Apply now below!
Who is the company?
The hiring company is a leading industrial fastenings manufacturer. They engineer, manufacture and distribute high quality industrial fastenings (e.g. screws/bolts/nails etc.) for their clients to then assemble into their various products.
Working with huge household names spanning across the automotive, tech and domestic appliances industries – name a major brand of household appliance and the chances are that the company supplied some of the parts for it.
What is the role?
On this 3 year scheme, you will be providing general group accounting assistance, reporting to the Group Financial Controller.
On the scheme you will be:
Taking on a significant statutory reporting and management accounting role, this role will be both varied and challenging, with a clear succession path, and may include some overseas travel.
Key tasks include:
Year end and half year end
Budgeting and forecasting process
Why should you apply?
– ACA qualifications fully funded
– As well as sponsoring your ACA qualifications, they will also support you with short-term courses: e.g. those on accounting standards/new legislations.
– The hiring company provide the same level of training as the Big 4 but in an industry environment
– The company has a very friendly, collaborative company culture – your voice will always be heard!
– Opportunities to work from home
– From the outset this role will have lots of responsibility – take ownership of your work!
Who is best suited to this role?
– You must have obtained a 1st class degree in accounting/accounting-related degree.
– An avid problem solver who takes initiative
– Someone who is great at communication and working in a team
– Someone who has great organisation skills and attention to detail