GRADUATE STRATEGY CONSULTANT WITH A BOUTIQUE CONSULTANCY FIRM!
Want to kick-start your career in consultancy? A Top Boutique Strategy Consultancy is looking for highly motivated STEM graduates!
Company: Boutique Consultancy Firm
Role: Graduate Strategy Consultant
Location: London, Soho
Start Date: ASAP or Flexible
A top boutique strategy consultancy is looking for intellectually curious graduates to deliver growth to their clients. You’ll join a close-knit team of highly intelligent researchers advising high-value clients in the industry. As your consultancy career takes off, you’ll have the opportunity to become an expert in your field and gain valuable client-facing experience.
Who is the company?
- Our client is an industrially-focused strategy consulting company established in 2003, with offices in London’s Soho and Shanghai
- They work closely with Fortune 1000 corporations, large European organisations and private equity companies to deliver growth and profitability
- They deliver highly detailed primary research and make recommendations for what action their clients should take
- Their expertise lie in industrial sectors such as sensors, motion control & automation, food & beverage equipment and packaging materials
What separates them from their competitors?
- They are the overall experts in the industries for which they consult, selecting industrial platforms in which they have a deep and thorough understanding
- Their clients are often senior executives who are very knowledgeable in their industry
- Their consulting expertise is focused on working with leadership teams to enhance growth and margin through detailed knowledge of their clients
- They value the long-term implications of their recommendations and thrive on the continued success which their clients enjoy
What is the role?
- This is a research-intensive role, allowing you to build your knowledge of the industry and become an expert in your field
- You will be conducting in-depth primary research on behalf of your clients’ management teams. Typical projects will require you to advise on the following:
– Mergers and Acquisitions
– Expansion into new markets, or within existing markets
– Regaining a competitive edge in the market
- Your day-to-day work might take the form of researching markets, competitors, product diversity and customer profiling
- As the decisions you make are of very high value, the work you produce is put under high scrutiny by clients who expect very high standards
Why should you apply?
- Immediate project work with an exciting client base and client exposure
- Non-hierarchical work environment will allow you to be judged solely on your results and contributions to clients
- Opportunity to gain deep industry knowledge with the chance for international travel
- Support and mentoring to ensure you can achieve your full potential
- Rapid salary progression (at least £50k within 2 years) with private healthcare
- Early responsibility within projects will allow you to excel in your natural areas of strength
Who is best suited to this role?
- You must have brilliant academics in any STEM subject and have the curiosity to keep building your knowledge
- You must be diligent and detail-oriented
- You must be proactive and highly-motivated who is able to handle complex information
- You will be able to identify and summarise key themes in a clear and concise manner
- We’re looking for mature and determined graduates able to take on feedback in order to improve
- You must be collaborative and thrive working with both colleagues and clients
Click here to apply now!
It only takes 30 seconds to register your interest in these roles, and we’ll support you throughout the full application process. Our service and support is free!