Role: Front Office Graduate Trainee
Salary: £Competitive, Discretionary bonus
Start Date: ASAP
Degrees accepted: Any degree accepted
Apply now below!
What is the role?
The graduate trainee will support the Front Office team to effectively service clients and manage client portfolios through the investment management process. This role is unique, as you don’t have to pick between being a client relationship manager and managing portfolios, unlike other firms. This makes every day different, and will allow you to become a well-rounded investment professional.
– Competitive starting salary with a discretionary, annual bonus
– All qualifications fully funded and supported (for example the IMC)
– Full use of internal and external training platforms
– Small office located in the heart of Edinburgh’s city centre
– Flat hierarchical structure with an open-office floor plan – no closed office doors here!
– 25 days holiday (with the option to purchase an additional 5 days) and birthday hours
– Private travel and medical insurance
Who is best suited to this role?
In order to apply, you must:
– Have achieved or be on track for at least a 2:1 in ANY degree subject
– Have a high standard of IT literacy (MS Office, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
– Be committed to living and working in Edinburgh, for the long term
– Have the potential and curiosity to learn more about the investment management industry
– Display clarity of thought, as well as strong attention to detail
– Be able to maintain high standards of accuracy and demonstrate initiative & self-discipline
– Have the full right to work in the UK