Are you passionate about the education sector and their staff? This role is for you!
Company: Education Recruitment Service
Role: Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Start Date: August 2021
Experienced in finding high quality candidates for a wide range of roles and sector knowledge to advise both parties in the recruitment process to achieve the best outcome for them. Gain experience and knowledge from working within a small office team!
Who is the company?
- Our client provides a professional recruitment service to the independent schools sector across the UK and globally. Recruiting classroom teachers and support staff through to senior management and leadership appointments.
- The firm specialises in permanent and long-term appointments as well as short term cover on a supply basis.
- They focus on finding high quality candidates for a wide range of roles and sector knowledge to advise both parties in the recruitment process in order to achieve the best overall outcome.
What is the role?
- You will start as a resourcer within business development, sourcing and screening candidates dictated by the needs of the market.
- You will later focus on job lead generation, supporting recruitment within a larger territory serviced by multiple consultants.
- You will have the opportunity to become a full 360 recruitment consultant within the education sector within your first year of employment.
Why should you apply?
- You will be able to closely bond with your team in a professional setting due to the size of the firm.
- You have the opportunity for career progression through learning about the market – longevity is key.
- You will be able to gain valuable mentorship from having close proximity to senior management.
Who is best suited to this role?
- You have achieved a grade of 2.1 or above at degree level.
- You can clearly demonstrate experience in Microsoft Office and communicate in a professional written manner.
- You have a genuine interest in the education sector.
- You have some previous experience within an office environment and a strong work ethic.
- You are a team player, willing to take feedback and achieve results to set deadlines.
Click here to apply now!
It only takes 30 seconds to register your interest in these roles, and we’ll support you throughout the full application process. Our service and support is free!