Looking to get into consulting? A defence and energy consultancy is looking for a dynamic, entrepreneurial graduate to join their growing team!
With 1-on-1 training from the very best in their field, get hands-on exposure to all aspects of running a business and kick-start your career today!
Company: Industry-Leading Boutique Consultancy
Location: Remote/Work From Home, Head Office in Devon – Torquay
Role: Graduate Project Risk Analyst
Start Date: 01/01/21
Deadline to apply: 28/10/2020
Apply now below!
Who is the company?
This boutique consultancy is based in the South West, and specialises in the Defence and Energy industries. Providing trusted risk management consulting, modelling and analytics – this consultancy makes risk information useful!
Tackling huge deals with the Royal Navy and Defence contractors, your work will have a very direct, practical and real-world impact.
Being a smaller consultancy, they pride themselves on taking a more involved and hands-on approach to their consulting advice to clients: be a part of a team that provides insightful advice and risk models going the extra mile to meet client needs!
What is the role?
The role will start off with a training period, where you will be brought up to speed on exactly how the company carries out its business, such as the various analytical software they use.
During this period, you will be working very closely with the owner of the business and the head consultant, assisting them with analysis of their current projects.
After you have been trained, you will then get more autonomy in your role – you will be trained on the consulting side to the role, such as risk process and delivering client needs.
As it is a boutique consultancy, the role will be very varied! You will have to get involved with all aspects of running a business, e.g. business development/administrative tasks – no two weeks will look the same!
Who is best suited to this role?
– You must be eligible to pass UK Security Clearance – you must hold ONLY a British passport (no dual nationality candidates will be eligible)
– You must have a full, clean UK driver’s license and have access to a car (depending on COVID-19 regulations!) for travelling to client sites
– You must have studied a STEM/STEM-related subject
– Someone who has an entrepreneurial flair – this company has a start-up feel, so they are looking for candidates who can get stuck in with all aspects of running a business!
– Someone who has strong interpersonal skills, as this is a client-facing role
– An avid problem solver who takes initiative
– Someone who is great at communication and working in a team
– Someone who has great organisation skills and attention to detail
– This role is remote, however ideally you will be situated in the South West
– The company has a very friendly, collaborative company culture – your voice will always be heard!
– They will also support you with short-term courses which will help develop your professional career
– Really kick-start your professional growth by starting your career in a smaller team
– From the outset this role will have lots of responsibility – take ownership of your work!
– Some element of travelling involved (depending on COVID-19 regulations)