Sapphire are looking for an analytical graduate to join their fast-paced M&A department! The candidate will be an M&A Process Coordinator with analytical and technical writing capabilities, who would like to contribute to the running of the M&A department. Reporting directly to the M&A director, this is an exciting and integral role concentrating on management of all M&A-related processes.
Company: Sapphire Systems
Location: Work From Home during COVID regs./The Shard
Roles: M&A Process Coordinator
Start Date: ASAP
Deadline to apply: 26th February 2021
Apply now below!
Who is the company?
Sapphire Systems is an established global provider of world leading Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Financial Management Solutions (FMS).
Founded in 1993, the company has grown from strength to strength, and offers software, services and support to over 800 clients worldwide. We now operate offices in the UK, USA, Asia, Mexico & India and have developed a strong relationship with major software authors SAP and Infor.
They have established themselves as the Global Number One partner for Infor SunSystems and a Gold Channel Partner for SAP Business One. By aligning with these market leading software solutions and recruiting and retaining the best service and support teams in the industry, they offer clients powerful, flexible and innovative solutions to address their business issues, with 24×5 support as standard.
What is the role?
As the newest member of the M&A department, you will be assisting the team on completing the current acquisitions, and scoping out new potential acquisitions.
This can involve the management of virtual data rooms, creation of integrated tools and templates, establishment of a comprehensive process, comparative analysis, and drafting of executive briefings with deal teams and Business.
The responsibilities of this role will cover three main areas.
– Origination: researching, analysing and engaging with potential acquisitions. This will involve project management through to the signing of Heads of Terms.
– Acquisition: from HoT through to various strands of due diligence, negotiating Share Purchase Agreements etc. through to completion of the acquisition.
– Integration: weaving the acquired business into the core Sapphire business, achieving the targeted benefits/synergies, which can take up to and over a year depending on the acquisition.
Day to day responsibilities include:
– Prepare the monthly Leadership Board Packs and weekly Program board packs
– Create and maintain Program Governance reports such as functional due diligence report
– Create and maintain central data and collaboration sites, tracking data related deal requests and responses
– Gathers internal reference documents and develops reference operating models
– Work closely with various managers to develop best practice ways of working, including the use of automation
– Investigate and leverage the latest technology to improve collaborative working between global and regional team members.
Who is best suited to this role?
Sapphire have doubled their growth plans in the past year, so they are looking for someone who is flexible, a fast learner and eager to learn and grow their career.
They are looking for candidates who:
– Have strong Excel and Powerpoint skills
– Numerical and analytical thinking is a must!
– Have an understanding of how a business functions.
– Are enthusiastic and collaborative self-learners.
Sapphire Systems will not be able to sponsor work visas for this role.
You will be joining a small team of 3 members – you will have lots of attention and support in your role. There will be lots of responsibility and ownership over your work, so you will be able to directly see the impact of your work!
You will also have the opportunity to grow your role with the business, finding your own niche within Sapphire where you can really make this role your own.
This role touches every division of the business, so this is the perfect opportunity for a graduate to understand the ins and outs of how a business functions.
The M&A department at Sapphire Systems has a very innovative, young and fast-paced environment – you will be learning very quickly in an exciting corporate environment: work hard, play hard!
Sapphire Systems regularly host internal wellbeing activities, and emphasise the need for corporate social responsibility: their award winning Responsible Business Programme tens of thousands of pounds for their chosen charities!