A Tech-driven Venture capital firm is looking for talented graduates to join their Finance team.
Company: An Innovative Venture Capital Firm
Role: Finance Assistant
Start Date: ASAP
Deadline: 22nd January 2021
An innovative Venture Capital firm is looking for scrupulous graduate talent to join their Finance team. You’ll be entrusted with plenty of responsibility from day one, within a unique, fast-growing Venture Capital Firm. To take the next step in your graduate career, apply below!
Who is the company?
- Our client is an innovative, tech-focused Venture Capital firm embarking on an exciting growth phase for their business.
- They have a unique business model which allows them to take an active approach to investing, generating growth and creating value within emerging businesses.
- They’re currently building with companies such as TrustPilot, Perkbox and Cazoo to name a few.
What is the role?
- You will sit within the Finance team, working on key transactions and initially looking after the cashbook and purchase ledger.
- Support with investments administration on a regular basis.
- As you develop, you’ll take on greater responsibility and become a key member of a growing team.
- Full training and development will be provided, as well as a professional study package after probation.
Who is best suited to this role?
- You’ll need to be degree educated; finance related would be preferable (e.g. Accounting, Economics, Mathematics) but not a prerequisite.
- You’ll have around a year’s experience in an accounting or finance role, with strong grounding in accounting fundamentals to be able to hit the ground running ahead of their March year end!
- You’ll be driven and motivated, as well as an excellent team player.
- Unfortunately, this company is unable to offer visa sponsorship, so you must have the right to work in the UK.