An exceptional multi-service stockbroker is looking for outstanding graduates to join their Equity Research team
Company: A multi-service stockbroker
Role: Graduate Equity Analyst
Location: Central London
Start Date: ASAP
Deadline: 7th August 2020
An ambitious, entrepreneurial stockbroker is looking for Graduate Equity Analysts to continue their growth and success. You’ll work with chartered accountants within their close-knit team, contributing to a diverse array of projects and having real responsibility from day one. Apply below to kickstart your graduate career!
Who is the company?
- Our client is an ambitious and entrepreneurial stockbroker, continuously looking for growth opportunities in a competitive market space.
- They offer a variety of excellent services beyond Equity Research and Equity Trading, including Corporate Advisory, Corporate Broking and Wealth Management.
- As a company, they value collaboration and a close-knit culture where everyone can contribute to the company’s success.
What is the role?
- As a graduate equity researcher, you’ll offer fundamental support to senior analysts in the coverage of their stocks. This may include financial modelling, data gathering and analysis and report writing, as well as interacting with sales, trading and corporate finance colleagues.
- You will liaise with corporate management teams to understand their businesses, continuously learning as you gather information.
- Over time, you will interact increasingly with investors and support corporate client engagement.
- Performing various administrative tasks that are crucial to the effective marketing of research reports, the research team and the broader Arden offering.
Why should you apply?
- The company’s collaborative and team-oriented culture prioritises employee welfare, with a fantastic office environment and outstanding perks, including trips and holidays as well as excellent health insurance and pension packages.
- You will work alongside experienced chartered accountants with funding and support towards attaining your own CFA qualification.
- Annual discretionary bonus on top of your excellent salary.
- Great career progression within the company – they’re looking for people who can become leaders in the future!
Who is best suited to this role?
- A Finance or Accounting background is preferable, although candidates with a STEM education could also be well suited.
- You must have strong accounting skills with a penchant for mathematics and data analysis.
- As an equity researcher, you must have an investigative mindset with a willingness to explore innovative lines of inquiry. You’ll be able to demonstrate dynamism and enthusiasm for learning with a professional demeanour.
- You must have drive and determination to grow with the company and create your own success.
- This company is unable to offer visa sponsorship, so you must have the right to work in the UK.