An Economic and Finance Consultancy is looking for graduates with a passion for analytics and econometrics
Company: A leading Economics and Finance consultancy
Role: Graduate Data Analyst
Location: London (flexible)
Start Date: Jul – Sep 2021
One of Europe’s leading Economics and Finance Consultancies is looking for exceptional graduates to join their Economic Analyst team. As a Graduate Data Analyst, you’ll support data-driven research at the cutting-edge of microeconomic and finance consulting.
Who is the company?
- Our client is one of Europe’s leading microeconomics and finance consultancies. Established in 1982, they have long been trusted by governments and large companies to consult on regulatory and competitive matters.
- Today, they work with an exciting variety of organisations from Google and Mastercard to the European Commission.
- They continue to grow and expand rapidly with around 200 team members across 8 European locations and four key teams; Analytics, Finance & Valuation, Competition and Regulation.
What is the role?
- As a Graduate Data Analyst, you’ll analyse data to support Senior Consultants with major research projects across all regulated sectors.
- You’ll join a team of some of the brightest economic minds, producing thought-leading research at the cutting-edge of theoretical and applied work.
- Your work could touch several areas, including valuation analysis, behavioural finance, corporate finance, capital markets, and corporate governance.
- You’ll work with important clients across Europe, including policymakers, regulators, competition authorities, and courts and arbitration panels.
Why should you apply?
- You’ll work with some of the brightest minds across Europe in a multinational and diverse environment.
- As well as a generous salary and bonus, you’ll receive a comprehensive benefits package including Private Healthcare, Wellbeing Allowance, Sports Subsidy and Gym Discounts.
- You’ll have access to fantastic career progression – you could grow into consultant and senior consultant positions, and even partner within 10 years!
Who is best suited to this role?
- You must have an excellent academic record with a background in Economics, Econometrics, Data Science or similar analytical field.
- You must have excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- You must be proficient with statistical software such as Stata or R and programming languages including Python and SQL.
- You must be able to cultivate excellent client relations while managing complex projects.
- An understanding of Data Envelopment Analysis and Stochastic Frontier Analysis is highly desirable.
- You could work in a UK-based or European office. At least one other European language is desirable, but not essential.
- They are able to sponsor visas for candidates outside of the UK/EU.
Submit your CV below to apply!
It only takes 30 seconds to register your interest in this role, and we’ll support you throughout the full application process. Our service and support is free!