A Pioneering German Software Provider is looking for exceptional C++ developers
Company: A Pioneering Software Provider
Role: C++ Developer
Location: Berlin, Germany
Salary: min. €75.000
Start Date: ASAP
An innovative software solutions provider is looking for exceptionally talented graduates to join their team. In 2001, their founders identified a problem and less than 20 years later, they are the world-leaders in data visualisation software. Be a part of their talented, creative team striving to provide the most intuitive UI for presenting complex data.
Who is the company?
- Founded in 2002, this company now has over 40 employees from 17 countries. More than 750,000 users worldwide rely on their software, including huge corporations like Deloitte, EY, Google, AmEx and many more!
- This entrepreneurial company has grown rapidly since its inception and was recognised by Deloitte in 2007, winning the Rising Star award as one of the fastest growing software companies in Germany.
- Their co-founders are Computer Science PhDs, and as a company, they pride themselves on writing beautiful code – you will be given the time and resources to do just that.
What is the role?
- As part of the developer team, you will be a key to the expansion of the business, developing new features and innovations.
- Your work may include reverse engineering complex code, tackling a variety of challenging data visualisation problems, and creating quality, sophisticated user interfaces.
- You’ll do all this using their own pioneering C++ library. They also fund a C++ ISO committee delegation, so some of the components you invent could find their way into the standard.
Why should you apply?
- You’ll work in a pioneering, international team of 20 developers, reporting directly to the CTO and co-founder (Computer Science PhD).
- They have a flat structure, with plenty of room for you to express your creative ideas and influence projects.
- They don’t just say that they value employee development, they mean it. Employees in the past have attended conferences in the US, published scientific papers on Artificial Intelligence or had German language courses.
Who is best suited to this role?
- You must have graduated with a Computer Science or Software Engineering degree. Many of their employees have a MSc or PhD in these fields too.
- You must be fluent in C++
- You must be exceptionally bright, creative and an excellent problem solver.
- You must be willing to relocate to Berlin permanently, but visa sponsorship is available for candidates from outside of the EU.