Start to experience exciting developments across a variety of sectors and project stages
Company: Multidisciplinary Service Provider
Role: Graduate Building Control Surveyor
Location: Nationwide – South London, Central London, Truro, Watford, Bedford, Cannock, Durham, or Kent
Salary: £22,500 – 25,000 (Starting and Subject to Progression)
Start Date: ASAP
Help support local project developments and join an employer of choice today! Where the focus is on you and investing in your future. You will have the chance to explore a range of learning as well as training & development opportunities to help provide career progression.
Who is the company?
- Our client is a multidisciplinary service provider to the construction industry. Working as a technical consultancy partner means the entire project lifecycle from concept to completion is supported.
- You will join a company who helps generate their client’s long-term social, economic and environmental values. Achieving building sustainability and compliance with regulation.
- You will be joining a diverse and multi-talented team in the Building Control Division. Where you will be able to deploy specialist services throughout the RIBA Plan of Work stages.
What is the role?
- This is a great opportunity for someone with a degree in Building Control or Building Surveying to develop a rewarding career as a full Chartered Building Control Surveyor.
- The experience on the job will be complimented with mentoring and learning to gain professional qualifications with the Chartered Institute of Building Engineers (CABE)
- You will benefit from a structured development plan which will begin with a Graduate Entry Pathway in Year 1 and lead into an Academy in Years 2 and 3.
Why should you apply?
- You will have the chance to start building a lasting professional career and develop within the company as you grow in skills and qualifications.
- You will be joining a team of passionate surveyors who are always happy to share their experience and build upon your passion for the industry.
- You will receive mentoring support from in and outside the business.
- You are motivated for a career in Building Control, where no two days are the same, and there’s always a new challenge ahead!
- Pension auto-enrolment
- Company Car
- Flexible Working
- Wider Wallet Discount Scheme
- Healthcare Cash-Back Scheme and Free Flu Jabs
- Confidential Advice Line
- Generous Holidays and Holiday Purchase Scheme
Who is best suited to this role?
- You have achieved a 2.1 or above at degree level in Building Control or Building Surveying.
- You have excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate complex problems and solutions in a clear manner.
- You are a highly pro-active and organised individual who demonstrates the drive and willingness to learn.
- You possess excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills with a strong desire and interest in having a rewarding professional career as a Building Control Surveyor.
- Your interests include; buildings, how they are designed and constructed, sustainability, energy, safety and innovation.
Click here to apply now!
It only takes 30 seconds to register your interest in these roles, and we’ll support you throughout the full application process. Our service and support is free!