Are you a well-connected graduate? Have a job but know friends who are still looking? Want a stress free way to earn some quick cash on the side?
We are looking for graduates with or without a full time role to gain experience as a headhunter with our rapidly expanding firm! You can easily balance this with any full-time commitment, and will have the opportunity to significantly expand your professional network, gain an invaluable insight into the world of recruitment, and earn £500 for every hire you make!
Company: Sanctuary Graduates
Role: Headhunter for Sanctuary Graduates
Salary: £500 for every hire
Start Date: Rolling
Degrees Accepted: Any degree
Deadline: 20th September
You can be from any degree to apply for this role – we want to hear from you if you have friends still looking for graduate roles!
Who is the company?
- Established in 2012, we are the graduate recruitment experts.
- We help 100s of employers reach, attract and recruit the best graduates, delivering excellence with a personal touch.
- We are a rapidly growing scale-up business with an impressive array of happy, long-term clients who rely on us for their graduate and intern talent. These include KPMG, JDE, RB, Tesco, BlackRock and many more.
What is the role?
- As part of our vibrant, motivated headhunter network, you will promote specific opportunities for our clients to your friends, networks and on-campus connections.
- We will provide you with your own personalised advertisements and a unique referral code, which you will promote to your networks through a variety of methods, such as Linkedin, Facebook, mailing lists, word of mouth and anything else you can think of!
- This role is extremely flexible – earn lots of extra money alongside any full-time commitment, work from any location you wish, and gain an insight into a variety of industries and companies!
Why should you apply?
- You will have the ability to work flexibly and managing your own time.
- Looks fantastic on your CV.
- Chance to extensively broaden your networks.
- Undertake a fun and rewarding role where your creativity is valued.
- Opportunity to represent a leading recruitment firm (us!).
- Impart your invaluable knowledge onto those looking for a graduate role, and help your friends find their dream career!
Who is best suited to this role?
- You must have a degree from any university in any degree discipline.
- We are looking for well-connected, confident graduates who are keen to utilise and expand their networks.
- You must be driven, reliable and resilient.