Company: Global Provider of Business Planning and Financial Solutions
Role: Global Ops Coordinator
Salary: £26,000 – £28,000 + Bonuses
Start Date: ASAP
Degrees accepted: Business & Economics (Preferred), STEM accepted
Apply now below!
What is the role?
As a global operations coordinator, you will develop and maintain report dashboards that reflect the progress of the business, used by all key executives and investors.
Day to day you will:
– Deliver consulting services forecasts to identify opportunities and red flags.
– Create and manage a programme tracker of operational improvement programmes throughout the business.
– Create and maintain Critical Project Governance reports.
– Coordinate global strategic planning events, create strategic action plans and maintain updates.
– Work closely with various managers to develop best practice ways of working, including the use of automation.
– Working with a world-leading enterprise solutions firm will equip you with all of the necessary skills for a successful and rewarding career.
– Earn generous bonuses on top of the highly competitive starting salary.
– Working closely with service managers and reporting to the COO will give you huge exposure to business consultancy.
– Actively support management of the consulting services line to manage operations, giving you massive responsibility from day one.