Are you a fluent German-speaker with strong interpersonal skills? Are you tenaciously target-driven, looking to rapidly rise up the ranks? Want fast progression, huge financial rewards, and the potential to make an immediate impact on a global scale?
We are recruiting for a fantastic commercial role at a leading expert network firm in Germany. With outstanding progression and the opportunity to work with top decision-makers at global corporations, consultancies, investment firms and non-profits, this client-centric role is a must for graduates looking to kick-start a fast-paced career.
Company: World-Leading Expert Network Firm
Locations: Germany – Hamburg , UK – London
Role: Junior Associate
Salary: 35 – 48K Euro + Commission – If you hold a postgraduate degree, you will receive the highest base listed in addition to commission
Start Date: London – July 2020, Hamburg – 20th April, July and September 2020
Deadline: 31st March 2020
Who is the Company?
- The firm connects global corporations, non-profits and consultancies with world leading experts to solve commercial problems across a wide range of sectors.
- Whether clients are moving into new markets or facing major business problems, the firm reaches out to a network of academics, C-level executives and other high-level officials, providing reliable solutions as quickly and effectively as possible.
- They are a rapidly growing company but retain a start-up feel, with an open, non-hierarchical culture, and clear pathways to management.
What is the role?
- As an Associate, you will be contacted by top global businesses regarding any problems they may be facing.
- Once briefed, you will work in teams to research the industry thoroughly, come up with a plan of action, and use your language skills to reach out to industry experts from across the globe.
- Once the appropriate expert has been found, you will act as a bridge between your client and the expert, facilitating knowledge transfer between the two.
- You will be given immediate responsibility, numerous projects at once, and autonomy to make a real and immediate impact on a global scale.
- Throughout, you will gain insight into a wide variety of industries and regions, and will be working with a team of international, like-minded peers.
- Please note, the role involves elements of business development, recruitment, relationship management and consulting, and is not a call centre position.
Why should you apply?
- Huge earning potential: Excellent starting salaries + OTEs + Benefits.
- Exceptionally fast progression: you could be managing your own team within a year and move up to VP status within five!
- Work with top decision-makers: engage with VPs, CEOs and other decision-makers across multifarious industries and regions.
- Diverse company culture: work with fun, vibrant, collaborative teams, gaining insight into numerous cultures and backgrounds.
Who is best suited to the role?
- You must have a 2.1 in ANY degree discipline from a top university.
- You must be fluent in German in addition to English.
- You must be a good communicator with strong interpersonal skills.
- You must be commercially aware.
- You must be ambitious and results-driven.
- You must be proactive.
- You must show humility and be an emotionally intelligent problem-solver.