An exciting Economic and Finance Consultancy is looking for Graduate Economic Analysts in Brussels
Company: A leading Economics and Finance consultancy
Role: Finance & Valuation
Start Date: Jul – Sep 2021
One of Europe’s leading Economics and Finance Consultancies is looking for exceptional graduates to join their Economic Analyst team. As a Finance & Valuation Analyst, you’ll have client exposure from day one while working at the cutting- edge of microeconomic and finance consulting. Read more below and apply!
Who is the company?
- Our client is one of Europe’s leading microeconomics and finance consultancies. Established in 1982, they have long been trusted by governments and large companies to consult on regulatory and competitive matters.
- Today, they work with an exciting variety of organisations from Google and Mastercard to the European Commission.
- They continue to grow and expand rapidly with around 200 team members across 8 European locations and four key teams; Analytics, Finance & Valuation, Competition and Regulation.
What is the role?
- As a Finance & Valuation Analyst, you’ll support Senior Consultants with important client projects.
- You’ll join a team of some of the brightest economic minds, producing thought-leading research at the cutting-edge of theoretical and applied work.
- Your work could touch several areas, including valuation analysis, behavioural finance, corporate finance, capital markets, and corporate governance.
- You’ll work with important clients across Europe, including policymakers, regulators, competition authorities, and courts and arbitration panels.
Why should you apply?
- You’ll work with some of the brightest minds across Europe in a multinational, diverse and inclusive environment.
- As well as a generous salary and bonus, you’ll receive a comprehensive benefits package including Private Healthcare, Wellbeing Allowance, Sports Subsidy and Gym Discounts.
- You’ll have access to fantastic career progression – you could grow into consultant and senior consultant positions, and even partner within 10 years!
- Once you’re established in the team, you could have a professional qualification sponsored (e.g. CFA).
Who is best suited to this role?
- You must have an excellent academic record with both an undergraduate and postgraduate (or integrated) qualification in Finance, Economics or closely related fields.
- You must have excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- You must be proficient with statistical software such as Stata or R.
- You must be able to cultivate excellent client relations while managing complex projects.
- Although the role is based in Brussels, you must be a fluent English speaker. At least one other European language is desirable, but not essential.
- They are able to sponsor visas for candidates outside of the UK/EU.
Apply now below!
It only takes 30 seconds to register your interest in this role, and we’ll support you throughout the full application process. Our service and support is free!