Joining Mars & Co is your opportunity to become a catalyst for change in major organisations. If you are a high achiever with strong academics and an analytical mindset, we’d like to hear from you.
Company: Mars & Co
Location: London, Fitzrovia
Roles: Associate Consultant: £45,000, Senior Associate Consultant: £55,000, Consultant: £75,000 – Salary is negotiable
Apply Here: Send a resume, academic transcript and a cover letter to email@example.com
Please put “Consultant Application for Mars & Co from Sanctuary Graduates” as your subject line
Deadline: Applications are open – we recommend applying ASAP
- Mars & Co is a well-established global strategy consulting firm. Founded in 1979 in Paris, Mars & Co is now operating in 7 offices across the world with a team of over 250 consultants.
- Over the firm’s 40 year history, Mars & Co has provided customised strategic and operational expertise to many of the world’s largest and most recognised corporations.
- Mars & Co’s working style is characterised by detailed, fact-based analysis leading to unique insights and practical solutions that deliver a “competitive edge” for their clients.
Mars & Co is recruiting candidates across three different entry levels: Associate Consultant, Senior Associate Consultant and Consultant. No specific previous experience is required for the Associate Consultant or Senior Consultant position, although a strong quantitative foundation is absolutely essential. For the Consultant role, we require at least 12 months experience and/or a PhD.
Across the three entry levels, some of your day-to-day activities will include:
- Performing rigorous yet creative analyses.
- Learning new business concepts and analytical techniques to apply to client issues.
- Analysing data and information to yield meaningful insights.
- Interpreting and synthesising analyses to yield valuable conclusions.
- Communicating methodologies, findings and recommendations to clients and staff.
Why you should apply:
- Work for a well-established global strategy consultancy firm.
- Competitive salary with ‘promotion from within’.
- Opportunity to help provide high impact strategic and operational assistance to an elite group of predominantly Fortune 100-sized companies or their international equivalents.
- A hands-on learning environment that provides you with practical training and teaches you valuable problem-solving and business skills.
- Opportunity to work with colleagues from other offices as well as the opportunity to travel both domestically and internationally thus learning how businesses operate globally
What are we looking for?
- Associate Consultant: candidates with an undergraduate or graduate degree (MA/MS) in engineering, mathematics, economics or a science, such as chemistry or physics.
- Senior Associate Consultants: candidates typically have a MSc or MEng in engineering, mathematics, economics or a science, such as chemistry or physics or an undergraduate or graduate degree combined with significant, relevant work experience.
- Consultant: candidates are generally expected to have earned their MBA from a top tier business school and to have had meaningful relevant business experience prior to graduate school. Ideally, candidates would have at least 12 months of experience and/or a PhD.
Across all levels, candidates should be well-balanced individuals and have:
- A degree from one of the top 25 Universities
- A high level of enthusiasm and an entrepreneurial drive to be successful in all undertakings.
- The intellect to be a “quick study” in new situations.
- Creativity with the ability to think “outside the box”.
- A laser-like focus on solving problems and getting to the core of issues quickly and efficiently.
- A high degree of maturity and responsibility.
- Mastery of a foreign language is not a requirement but is very useful.
Please send your resume, academic transcript(s) (unofficial copies are okay) and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please put “Consultant Application for Mars & Co from Sanctuary Graduates” as your subject line so that your application can be flagged appropriately.