Passionate about technology? Curious to learn about cutting-edge software and hardware solutions? Want to use your language skills to influence some of the world’s biggest businesses?
Graduates from any STEM background wanted for this Sales Engineer Graduate Programme with a leading Global Technology Firm. You must be able to speak either German or Dutch to a native standard and have a passion and curiosity for all things tech!
Company: Global Technology Firm with over $4bn in sales last year
Role: Graduate Sales Engineer
Locations: Ratingen (Düsseldorf) or Utrecht
Salary: In excess of €35,000, reviewed every 6 months
Start Date: September 2020
Degrees accepted: Any STEM Subject
Deadline: 28th February 2020
Apply now below!
What is the role?
- This is not a traditional sales role (no cold-calling, etc!). As a Sales Engineer you are the link between the technology gurus of the business and the sales team
- You will work closely with Account Managers and the sales team to understand the customers’ needs and deliver bespoke solutions
- You are an integral part of the team, demonstrating cutting-edge solutions to your potential customers and showing off the exciting new tech
- You will form one-on-one relationships with customers, guiding their decisions and acting as their first port-of-call when they need support
Who are the company?
- Our client are a truly global firm, founded in the US but now with over 100 locations in 45 countries around the world
- Their portfolio includes software and hardware solutions in Barcode Printing, Mobile Computing, Data Capture and their clients include Sainsbury’s, Next and Jaguar Land Rover to name a few!
- Join an inclusive, collaborative culture and work in an exciting, fast-paced environment
- You will get the chance to network with important decision-makers at trade shows and conferences
- Get technology-specific training in different locations around Europe
Can I Apply?
- You must have completed, or be in your final year of, a STEM degree, but do not need to have studied technology at University
- You must have a genuine passion and curiosity for cutting-edge technology
- You must be confident interacting with customers to demonstrate and explain cutting-edge business solutions
- You must be fluent in English and able to speak either German or Dutch to a native standard