Calling highly ambitious, flexible Graduates who are keen to work on private and commercial property projects!
Company: Ethos Facilities
Role: Junior Sustainability & Energy Engineer
Location: Belgravia, London
Start Date: ASAP
Do you want to join a forward-thinking, leading FM company where you will be key to implementing sustainability and energy goals? Our client is looking for a Sustainability & Energy Engineer to ensure all key areas are covered and achieved. If you want companywide exposure and quality industry training in an engineering role, apply now!
Who is the company?
- Our client is a successful family business founded in 1997 with an outstanding portfolio of contractual projects with private and commercial
- Our client works with a range of high-end, recognisable residential clients, with a strong focus to maintain and build these relationships!
- Our client is a highly intelligent, young, and vibrant team of over 500 employees, where the company values everyone’s growth and potential.
- Our client is focussed on pushing boundaries and ensuring sustainability is at the forefront of their vision!
What is the role?
- You will be a talented Graduate who will define, develop and deploy enterprise-wide environmental sustainability goals, strategies, guidelines and standard practices in a number of key areas.
- You will negotiate and develop project contracts and agree these with clients, as well as commission, organise and assess the work of contractors.
- You will manage the development, implementation and ongoing maintenance of environmental sustainability data sets, including a GHG inventory, waste and water; developing and implementing best-in-class reporting and ongoing monitoring of progress to target.
- You will work with the team to prioritize and implement product and operational changes that the company’s customers are seeking and will value!
- You will coordinate and manage energy data collection and analysis to identify trends and opportunities to facilitate reports and communications!
- You will use data to identify inefficiencies and improvement opportunities for focused programs and projects.
- You will use specialist computer-aided design (CAD) software to design systems, as well as use Building Information Modelling (BIM) to ensure systems are coordinated in a complex construction or refurbishment project.
Why should you apply?
- You will receive an excellent base salary from £30k with fantastic career progression in a top of their field company.
- You will receive top-end companywide training where you will have the opportunity to learn and understand all key areas of the business.
- You will receive 20 days holiday a year + bank holidays, as well as a company laptop and phone!
Who is best suited to this role?
- You must have achieved a top grade in a Sustainability related degree such as Environmental Engineering/Environmental Science/Sustainable Energy Engineering / Energy Engineering from a top university.
- You will understand the basic use of Autodesk CAD.
- You will have intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- You will be excited to learn every aspect of the business where you won’t be limited to just one job function!
Click here to apply now!
It only takes 30 seconds to register your interest in these roles, and we’ll support you throughout the full application process. Our service and support is free!