Calling highly ambitious, flexible Graduates who are keen to work on private and commercial property projects!
Company: Ethos Facilities
Role: Junior Building Services Engineer
Location: Belgravia, London
Start Date: ASAP
Do you want to join a forward-thinking, leading FM company where you will specialise in multiple areas of service? Our client is looking for a Building Services Engineer who is up for a challenge to manage key building service areas. If you want companywide exposure and quality industry training in an engineering role, apply now!
Who is the company?
- Our client is a successful family business founded in 1997 with an outstanding portfolio of contractual projects with private and commercial
- Our client works with a range of high-end, recognisable residential clients, with a strong focus to maintain and build these relationships!
- Our client is a highly intelligent, young, and vibrant team of over 500 employees, where the company encourages everyone’s growth and potential.
- Our client is focussed on pushing boundaries and ensuring sustainability is at the forefront of their vision!
What is the role?
- You will be a talented Graduate who will specialise in; sustainable and renewable energy; electrical engineering; heating, ventilating, refrigeration and air conditioning; lighting; mechanical engineering; and public health.
- You will negotiate and develop project contracts and agree these with clients, as well as commission, organise and assess the work of contractors.
- You will use specialist computer-aided design (CAD) software to design systems, as well as use Building Information Modelling (BIM) to ensure systems are coordinated in a complex construction or refurbishment project.
- You will liaise with other professionals and make complex decisions across all specialist areas.
- You will be willing to work on a variety of projects in a short space of time!
Why should you apply?
- You will receive an excellent base salary from £30k with fantastic career progression in a top of their field company.
- You will receive top-end companywide training where you will have the opportunity to learn and understand all key areas of the business.
- You will receive 20 days holiday a year + bank holidays, as well as a company laptop and phone!
Who is best suited to this role?
- You must have achieved a top grade in a Building Services/Mechanical Engineering degree from a top university.
- You will understand the basic use of Autodesk CAD.
- You will have intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- You will be excited to learn every aspect of the business where you won’t be limited to just one job function!
Click here to apply now!
It only takes 30 seconds to register your interest in these roles, and we’ll support you throughout the full application process. Our service and support is free!