Help to grow the UK’s only member-owned pallet company that is constantly innovating
Role: Graduate Digital Marketing Assistant
Location: Birmingham, UK
Salary: £23,000-25,000 (Depending on Experience)
Start Date: ASAP
Are you able to adapt to diverse requests and quickly changing requirements? This role will allow you to be responsible for the development, implementation, and monitoring of the company’s digital marketing strategy! A brilliant opportunity to boost your experience in designing print and digital materials and digital marketing techniques. Join today!
Who is the company?
- Palletline is the UK’s first premium palletised freight distribution company. With operations across the UK and Europe, it ensures the best services are provided for their customers.
- You will experience their forward-thinking approach to development and ‘hub and spoke’ distribution method.
- You will be at the forefront of the company’s constant innovation, as new technologies are adopted in order to increase the speed and efficiency of service processes overall.
- The client aims to combine the highest levels of customer service with industry-leading innovation, through the adoption of custom technologies.
- You will be joining the only member-owned pallet company as opposed to other larger UK pallet companies, showcasing the true nature of our client and the fantastic culture which you will be joining.
What is the role?
- You will plan, create, and schedule social media posts for Palletline and its six businesses (Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn).
- You will monitor engagement and make recommendations for improvements. Including member activity and ensuring relevant content is shared as well as ensuring comments/complaints are dealt with efficiently.
- You will create and schedule regular email marketing campaigns via our CRM system.
- Your role will support the production of appropriate marketing collateral including; brochures and literature, large-scale print (e.g. exhibition signage), merchandise, seasonal items, and other branded tools.
Why should you apply?
- You will be joining a company where you will be able to experience the power of innovation and revolutionary ideas which help to win in today’s challenging and competitive business environment.
- You will support the management and updating of company websites alongside, the delivery of marketing campaigns.
- This is an amazing opportunity to be involved in the creation of branded items, documentation, recruitment, and comms pieces required by the wider business.
- You will be able to boost your skillset further through the production of the internal and member newsletters.
Who is best suited to this role?
- You have 2 yrs of experience in a digital marketing role or similar.
- You have a digital marketing qualification or equivalent.
- You previously have had experience in creating animation and video files for marketing and training purposes.
- You have excellent communication skills to voice your ideas combined with an attention to detail.
- You are proficient in the use of various software packages such as MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite, CMS and CRMs, and Social media scheduling tools (e.g. Hootsuite).
- You have excellent time management and organisational skills.