One of Big 4 is looking for graduates passionate about the profound influence of technology in business.
Company: One of the Big 4
Role: Digital Consulting
Duration: 3 years
Start Date: Autumn 2021
Want to kick-start your career in technology? Want to support the growth of some of the world’s biggest companies? Apply your passion for problem solving and data analysis to identify opportunities and deliver digital solutions for huge clients all over the world. You’ll need to be inquisitive and proactive with the drive to transform your clients’ businesses.
Who is the company?
- Our client, one of the ‘Big 4’ professional services firms, is a multinational, industry- leading firm with offices and opportunities all around the world.
- As a Times Top 100 Top 10 Graduate Employer, you’ll join one of the world’s best companies to develop your career.
- As a benchmark for global standards in professional services, and the recipient of numerous awards, you’ll learn from excellent professionals within your own team and your clients’ key stakeholders.
What is the role?
- Working in Digital Consulting means you’ll be helping companies leverage cutting-edge technologies to drive the growth of their business.
- In this dynamic and far-reaching role, you could be supporting retailers to use data analytics to better understand their customers, or investment banks harness AI to detect and prevent fraud.
- You’ll work alongside senior figures within the technology team, as well as key stakeholders within your clients business, developing your consulting skills and professional network.
Why should you apply?
- Your work will make a positive difference for businesses and to society, as well as to shape the future of the profession.
- You’ll have the opportunity to work with a variety of businesses on an exciting range of client projects.
- You’ll work with senior stakeholders to understand your clients’ needs and use world class technologies to deliver cutting-edge digital solutions.
- Over the course of the three-year programme, you’ll receive tailored training to develop your industry and technical knowledge, and put this formal training into practical use.
- You may have the opportunity to work towards an industry accredited qualification and develop your knowledge of your specialist technology area.
Who is best suited to this role?
- You must have, or be on track to achieve, at least a 2.1 degree in any discipline.
- You must have at least 120 UCAS points (equivalent to BBB at A Level) or the equivalent qualification.
- You must have at least a B grade in GCSE Maths and English Language, or equivalent
- There is no requirement of experience in Digital Consulting, just a passion to work with cutting-edge technology.
- This company is able to sponsor visas for applicants outside of the UK/EU.
Click below to apply now!
It only takes 30 seconds to register your interest in these roles, and we’ll support you throughout the full application process. Our service and support is free!