Digital Marketing Analyst opportunity with the UK’s Leading Packaging Supplier – Apply today!
Do you want to help shape the largest paid digital search campaign in the UK packaging industry? Joining the UK’s leading packaging supplier is your opportunity to get your foot in the door with an employee-owned business like no other.
Company: Kite Packaging
Role: Digital Marketing Analyst
Deadline: 22nd July
Start date: ASAP
Who is the company?
– Founded from scratch in 2001, Kite is an employee-owned business full of ambition with a clear vision that is underpinned by strong ethics.
– The company supplies packaging to both major users, through a network of Regional Distribution Centre’s, and smaller businesses through an online offering, promoting environmentally friendly packaging.
– Kite is a dynamic business, driven by entrepreneurs who work together to deliver the best experience for their customers.
– Being people-focused, social responsibility is high on Kite’s agenda, supporting local charities which are chosen by the employees.
What is the role?
As a Digital Marketing Analyst working out of Kite Packaging’s online division in Coventry, you will be exposed to the forefront of the business. Kites’ marketing, analytics and technical teams foster a culture of shared experience and work in a collaborative, like-minded team environment.
The areas that a digital marketing analyst will be exposed to includes:
– Pay Per Click Management (Adwords/Google Shopping)
– Search engine optimisation
– Website Analytics (Google Analytics)
– Website Sales Analysis
– Understanding of competitors – competitor analysis, holistic analysis, monitoring competitors advertising and websites
– Commercial Reporting
– Building Reporting Tools
– Liaise with the software development team
– Exposure to different departments
Why should you apply?
– Working with leaders: You will be joining an established, profitable, growing technology-backed business and will be part of an industry-leading digital team.
– Excellent career progression: In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on a myriad of different projects. Your future at Kite is shaped by your performance, determination, and ability to adapt along with the business.
– Employee-owned business: Kite is first and foremost an entrepreneurial business, so they are looking for people who are creative thinkers, keen to work as part of a team and become shareholders themselves.
Who is best suited to this role?
– Kite is looking for hard-working, talented entrepreneurs who are willing to go the extra mile and get stuck in.
– Communication is key, you would need to be able to create rapport with everyone at every level, both inside and outside the organisation.
– You need to have outstanding IT and numeracy skills and be comfortable with big data and analysis.
– Energy, passion and drive are what they are looking for. In a few words, if you have an entrepreneurial edge, great academics and a strong work ethic, we’d like to hear from you.
What you’ll need in order to apply:
– Be a recent graduate (2019/2020/2021) with strong academics (2.1 or above).
– Have a degree in digital marketing with an A-level in Maths or a Business, Maths, Statistic degree with a strong interest in Marketing
– Possess outstanding numerical and IT skills with a logical and methodical approach to problem-solving.
It only takes 30 seconds to register your interest in the role, and we will support you throughout the full application process. This is a free service.