On-campus Brand Ambassadors Wanted for Leading Law Firm
Do you have fantastic networks within your university? Are you outgoing, ambitious and creative? Do you want to gain first-hand exposure to a career in law, whilst earning some extra money to support your studies next year? Leading international law firm Dentons are looking for enthusiastic, innovative and well connected students with a real aptitude for networking to join them in challenging the status quo by partnering with them as Campus Brand Ambassadors in the 2021/22 academic year…
Locations: Your university campus
Role: On-Campus Brand Ambassador
Salary: £10 an hour, 15 hours
Training Dates: Early September
Universities Accepted: Birmingham University, Bristol University, Cambridge University, Durham University, Edinburgh University, Glasgow University, Kings College London, LSE, Oxford University, UCL, Warwick, Queen Mary, Aberdeen, Dundee, Kent University, Leicester University, Manchester University, Nottingham University, SOAS, Strathclyde
Degrees Accepted: All degrees accepted
What is the role?
– As one of our Campus Brand Ambassadors, you will be representing the leading law firm, Dentons, at your university.
– You will be using your fantastic networks and undertaking various activities from lecture shout-outs, to social media posts and society engagement.
– You will also be required to organise events, as well as helping with careers fairs and ensuring that the brand you are representing is spread far and wide across campus.
Why should you apply?
– Earn a salary while working flexibly and managing your own time.
– Opportunity to represent a leading law firm.
– Chance to network extensively on campus.
– A fun and rewarding role where your creativity is valued.
– Impart your invaluable knowledge on to those looking for a career in law,
– Looks fantastic on your CV!
Who is best suited to this role?
We want to hear from you if….
– You are enthusiastic and enterprising, and can think outside the box.
– You have fantastic campus connections.
– You have a strong social media presence and are happy to use your socials to promote Dentons.
– You have a real passion for law and knowledge of this industry.
– You are an ambitious go-getter with a creative flair.
– You are able to come up with new ideas and have a desire to go above and beyond what is asked of you,
– You are a natural born networker who loves making new connections.
– You are free to attend a virtual training day in September 2021 (this is a MUST).
It only takes 30 seconds to register your interest in this role, and we’ll support you throughout the full application process.